• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

TEK impatient mans high yeild high purity STB extraction (mimosa hostilis root bark)

This topic contain a TEK

g2x666

Esteemed member
Joined
Sep 26, 2026
Messages
5
Merits
146
Okay guys, this is what I have come up with after a short while extracting DMT. Take it as you will but the results are undeniable and very fast.

First off, get a 3L ultrasonic cleaner, from vevor or harbor freight or wherever really. I personally take the bottom plate off and add some rtv (silicone gasket maker) to the panel because it quites the noise very well. This is the crucial part here for the high yield. Will go into further detail soon.

Go with the standard ratio for STB extraction, with lye and distilled water. Honestly I didn't even measure the amount of water I just filled the ultrasonic cleaner up after adding my previous batch of STB leftovers to the cleaner and 100 more mg of Root Bark. For a total of 200 mg of Root bark, partially extracted from first few pulls. Whatever, anyways

Turn the ultrasonic cleaners heater setting all the way up, mine goes to 80 degrees Celsius, and turn the timer on and get that thing running. Usually they go in 30 min cycles. The ultrasonic frequencies create bubbles inside the cell walls of the plant material basically, allowing full penetration of the material and full extraction of the DMT. I only let mine run one cycle before starting to add naptha.

After one or two full 30 min cycles in the cleaner, basically every bit of the powdered root bark is completely dissolved,more or less, in the water. Like super quickly and super thoroughly, I was shocked tbh. Again, I didn't measure I just poured a good bit of naptha in.

Run another full cycle with heat on, and during which I used a coffee frother to stir and mix up the naptha into the root bark lye water soup. After that 30 minute cycle ran fully I used a "flavor injector" or a big cooking syringe with a metal tip (5$ at any super market) to remove the naptha layer on top. Yes 30 min might be long, but we're going to purify it anyways.

Do as many pulls if this as you wsnt to, I choose to go until no more yellow is showing up in the naptha. Takes quite a few pulls because the cleaner really opens up those cell layers. Seriously this shit is high yeild like no other.

Do the normal freeze precip, pour off the naptha and save it to do a full evap on later.

Take your nice white DMT powder and put it in a new jar. Add all of the precipitations together or run them separately. Either works. Go get a can of premium starting fluid, the kind that advertises 50% ether on it. The other 50% is heptane. And a trace of liquid petroleum gas whatever that may be. Running the bottom of the jar in hot water spray a small amount of starting fluid in the jar, just barely enough for it to dissolve everything. Really won't take much. Let it sit and don't touch for a couple hours maybe a day max, depends how impatient you are.

You will be left with some beautiful and tasty extremely pure DMT crystals, the kind that look almost like crystal meth mixed with thc diamonds. There will be some other goo left behind most likely, I just separate the diamonds with tweezers into a separate location once they're mostly evaporated of solvent. And then run that too and whatever's left through a few more recrystallization cycles until no more crystal DMT comes out.

It's super easy, not time consuming at all, and very high yeild. Try it, give me your feed back and criticism, and any suggestions to improve on this. I only came up with this today and wanted to share because the world deserves to know this info and surely someone else can build onto it from here.

Haven't gotten the numbers from my yeild yet, but will post back with the actual percentages of pure DMT crystals when I have it all finished.
 
Looking forward to the data, pictures would be nice too. Measuring the melting point of the crystals would be a big bonus, it's doable for anyone with a thermometer and capillary tubes that cost pennies. What I find most interesting is you included old STB material, used very high heat, naphtha was yellow, and still got white, pure, polyhedrons?

Ultrasonic baths are so useful, I don't doubt it helps. There was even a paper published last year on the increased yield from using ultrasonic bath while extracting from MHRB.
m_ao5c06560_0001.png
 
Have you tried a totally Fresh batch of MHRB rather than a mix of fresh and used, for a proper experiment without unknown variables?
That's what my next step is going to be, and I'm going to use shredded bark instead of pre powdered because I'm not a big fan of the pre powdered tbh. So far this is kinda just my rough plan before I do a solid experiment using various solvents and temperatures, soak times, ect. As soon as I can afford it I plan to get 500g of shredded bark and do probably 5 different runs with 100g each, and actually take the time to take weights and volumes and write it all down so it's repeatable. Once that's done ill probably make a new post with the full rundown on it, currently I'm kinda just seeing what others initially thought of this, and if anyone had any ideas to add to it.
 
Looking forward to the data, pictures would be nice too. Measuring the melting point of the crystals would be a big bonus, it's doable for anyone with a thermometer and capillary tubes that cost pennies. What I find most interesting is you included old STB material, used very high heat, naphtha was yellow, and still got white, pure, polyhedrons?

Ultrasonic baths are so useful, I don't doubt it helps. There was even a paper published last year on the increased yield from using ultrasonic bath while extracting from MHRB.
m_ao5c06560_0001.png
 

Attachments

  • Snapchat-1454186309.jpg
    Snapchat-1454186309.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20260925_104852797_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20260925_104852797_HDR.jpg
    315 KB · Views: 6
There are 2 (shitty) pictures of the crystals I had come out last time. It wasnt crystalline like that until I did the recrystallization with the starting fluid tbh. Something to do with the ether and heptane mix seems to almost separate the gooey oily shit from the pure DMT during the evap, I was thoroughly not expecting it at all when I looked and saw those. I will also be playing around with various recrystallization methods and reporting back on those too, as that's one of the things I know more about tbh. Dual solvent is my favorite method, but seems like dual solvent for DMT freebase means something and water, which I have been playing with already with interesting results lol. Will report back once I have final results from this run
 
Awesome I love recrystallizing so I'll be looking out for your experiments. I've never tried a dual solvent method - why is it your favorite?

I've been researching the antisolvent technique: two solvents that are miscible, the anti-solvent is the one DMT is less soluble in. Doesn't have to be water. Could be... naphtha and heptane. Starting with a saturated naphtha solution, heptane could be added as slowly as possible (possibly through vapor diffusion), dropping the mixture's solubility.
 
Back
Top Bottom