• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

last nights visit

Migrated topic.

olympus mon

Rising Star
OG Pioneer
ive had a pretty good run the past couple times i went in. last nights was a unique one id like to share.

last night was one of the trips i call room aware. this is where i have defiantly broken through but i am most likley open eyed so the landscape of the session resembles my room. granted its way more colorful and strange but for the most part the walls are in the same place ceiling floor ext...

ive been visited by this being the past 3 times ive gone into hyper space. he has changed forms each time but im pretty sure its the same being. each session with him has been friggin HUGE on the information exchange. he is clearly trying to teach me some mind blowing things by first demonstrating his abilities in this higher dimensional place.

he came through out of the hazy colored lighting of the room rather abruptly. i felt all warm and happy to see him again because i know its gonna be a good one based on his past visits. all communication is telepathically. he begins by doing a gymnastic like routine, back flipping from one wall to the ceiling then the floor. leaping from chair to dresser in the most fluid graceful style not possible in our realm. he moved so fast it seemed to be the speed of light except he never turned into a moving blur, i was able to see every movement clearly.

when he noticed me smiling he really became quite a joker. he leapt onto my dresser and began humping it at light speed. i know i was laughing out loud because i could here my voice like an echo. he then did one last flip landing right in my face. heres where it gets good....

he informed me that these tricks of physical form are just the begining, "are you ready to see what i can really do?" yes i was.

his next series of gymnastic rountines was not through only the room, it wasnt just moving through space and time he added my consiousness and thoughts to his rountine. just as he was able to do these leaps through the room he was able to leap and flip through my ideas, memories, and struggles! i know this makes little sense but thats exactly what he did!

in this dimension there was no barrier between thought, emotions or physical matter. i was able to see with my minds eye my thoughts as he played around, it wqas like a river of alternating colors running into my forehead from very far away on the horizon. any thoughts that i had mixed feelings about would split off into 2 streams then re join. the void in between them was where dicotomy manifests. he was able to stand there and manipulate the stream into a wave, or have it twist in on itself. what ever he did to the stream had an appropriate change in my thoughts. in other words he would find a negative thought i was having about something and change it by making it swirl around instead of flowing straight. i would then feel good about that thing.

theres more but i dont want to keep rambling. you never know if these trips are interesting to others because they are so starnge!!!!

olympus mon - That's an incredible report! Certainly not boring in any way, shape or form!! I really like your use of the term "dichotomy". I know you've mentioned it to me before, but I don't think I truly grasped the validity of this term when used to describe hyper-spacial experiences. It really does seem to fit well as a descriptive single word that binds itself to much of what we experience in hyperspace. Perhaps you could come up with a relevant definition of dichotomy in relation to hyperspace travel, and include it in the Lexicon? I think it would serve us well!

Hahaha! Look at the google ad that popped up after your post! "Gymnastics Mats"! Perhaps you could buy one of these for your little hyperspace guy for his routine!! :lol:

Peace
-idt

"he added my consiousness and thoughts to his rountine."

Yes! This shape-shifting greeting mechanism will literally USE your memories to construct it's transmission.

there was no barrier between thought, emotions or physical matter. i was able to see with my minds eye my thoughts as he played around

Familiar stuff. Isn't this what Terence McKenna referred to as "visible language"? Sauced with your emotions?

Intersting report! It seems that DMT gives us the chance to work with thoughts ...and consciousness on the most fundamental level. My friend experienced his thoughts becoming matter during his experiences....

extremely interesting and intriguing....

very detailed. i have difficulty in recalling details, hopefully it will pass.

look forwward to reading more.

olympus mon said:
his next series of gymnastic rountines was not through only the room, it wasnt just moving through space and time he added my consiousness and thoughts to his rountine. just as he was able to do these leaps through the room he was able to leap and flip through my ideas, memories, and struggles! i know this makes little sense but thats exactly what he did!
Actually that makes pretty good sense. Sounds like you have made a pretty good friend there :)

cool report, thanks for sharing. sounds a bit familiar. its mad the way boundaries between conciousness, matter and experience can blur in hyperspace.

Wow. What day did this happen?? I had an eerily simliar experience two days ago on the 28th in my room after taking four hits of 50mg. This is really wierd.

I'd encountered the being before and he usually takes the backstage during some trips but this time he was all over the place jumping around as fast as you describe! He was doing things and taking all my attention. There was another female entity comforting me from behind my head during this and it was all too much. He was jumping around the room and other higher dimensional rooms that sprung out of my own and showing me sooo many things and playing with this jimjam like stuff i've encountered previously with him. He would react to my thoughts, but at first was mostly showing me alien things at lightening speed. My eyes were mostly open and at one point it was too fast so i closed them and took a deep breathe and centered myself to try and understand this. When i did this he paused with me, and appeared to mimic me while on my bed directly across from the futon i was on. I smiled and I thought in my mind how i would like it if he stopped this highspeed incomprehensible stuff. When i opened my eyes again he was bouncing around like before but this time more with my thoughts/feelings/memories than previously. It was like i would have a thought, and he would show me his take on it. Im baffled, but comforted that someone had a similiar experience, because at first i thought i was going a little crazy and should stop smoking for a while.

The way you describe the being interacting with your consciousness is beautiful and all to familiar. My trip didn't seem to have such a distinct split between when it was interacting outside my consciousness and when it was interacting with it, it was all just meshed together. I wish i would've gotten a warning like you did! haha

Sorry to hijack the thread lol..

Edit: wow this happened on the same day.

thats a trip that this was the same day. good stuff. i also wonder if these "friends" pick up on our intentions. i mainly do dmt for the visionary states. visuals and elf's are rad and all, but its just icing on the cake of my main focus. to understand the workings of the physical universe and human consciousness. ive just always felt i had to come up with my own answers, nothing else seemed to fit the inner impression left by existing in the non physical realm before this life. i cant remember the things i knew then but the impression is still there and lets me know when something fits or doesn't fit in explaining the big picture.

so i think its because this that my journey have been much more information based rather than crazy trippy visual as they have in the past. dont get me wrong, being handed an alien hyper egg with tiny galaxies inside it is fucking sweet but im really after answers to our one-ness and higher dimensions!

thanks for sharing your exp.

well, no need to wonder. ;] I do believe it's quite obvious...in my opinion at least. One thing I've noticed is every time I go it's different. Deeper.
Your intentions will definitely steer you toward the wisdom you wish to acquire, and there will be many surprises along the way.

Back
Top Bottom