• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Learning chemistry from berkeley for free

Migrated topic.
If you are using the berkeley lectures I reccomend you download them to your PC asap. Due to the major budget deficit UC has been under they are doing allot of cutbacks and this might be on the list eventually, I am sure they burn a unholy amount of bandwith on these videos. You can download all the newer videos in mp4 by selecting the little orange and white icon (far right of the class name) on the course listings page (click the video not the audio). It'll bring up the classes as links. Then right click download as etc.. Need to rename them. The older ones cannot be downloaded but you can use camstasia to capture the streaming video. If you click the class name on the course listing it takes you to the streaming video part. So if you see a WMV file there you need to go back and click the other link on the far right. I put a pick of the icon at the bottom of this post.

If your into torrents you can download entire lessons from the teaching company (TTC) here:

Attachments

• br.gif
    br.gif
    545 bytes · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom