Does anybody know the sweet spot for the amount of lemon juice per gram of powdered mushroom?
I'm thinking about prepping dozens of 1-gram doses in vials and freezing them. I enjoy pouring them into citrus drinks rather than eating the raw, dried mushroom.
But if I use too much lemon juice, the taste kind of overpowers the drink. I want to know what the minimum lemon juice I can use it without losing potency.
Perhaps someone much smarter will be able to answer this question.
I'm thinking about prepping dozens of 1-gram doses in vials and freezing them. I enjoy pouring them into citrus drinks rather than eating the raw, dried mushroom.
But if I use too much lemon juice, the taste kind of overpowers the drink. I want to know what the minimum lemon juice I can use it without losing potency.
Perhaps someone much smarter will be able to answer this question.