• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Liberated by Limitations

Zero Frequency Drama

Rising Star
Joined
Oct 9, 2026
Messages
3
Merits
87
Greetings fellow travelers 💚

Must be over a decade since I closed my previous account here (Username Raz), I left because of my relationship with substance's at that time (a relationship I've healed since a good while back), I only recall good vibes in regards to how I felt about the forum environment in general, so I was really happy to find the Nexus community still up 'n running 😄

So this is a little of a milestone for me, a 1½ hour continuous mix with music I’ve released through the ZFD profile, intended as a full set on the main stage at Harmony Hills (a close friends home and venue 🫠 ).

I released it on YouTube and Spotify as a bit of a bookmark as I begin the next chapter of projects within this artist theme 🙂

Spotify Link: Liberated by Limitations


intro vocals:
initiating Music Protocol.
The local node is now active
Tuning the ‘I’ signal towards Togetherness
Mind map: Uncrystallized
Appropriate dimension number: irrelevant
Ego-firewall - Bypassed
Merging subject with the dancefloor
Acceptable outcome

Track list:

01. Music Protocol initiated
02. iDentity Frequency
03. Blossom in this world
04. Frequency surfer (ZFD Drop)
05. a Little Like “Doctor you know who” (ZFD)
06. Vibration Translation
07. Bound to Freedom
08. Moving-on (ZFD Drop)
09. Dancefloor evolution
10. Sequence acquired
11. Baseline elevation
12. Flawless Glitch (ZFD Drop)
13. Safe word: All is one
14. Kinky parts / Empathetic Hearts (ZFD)
15. Born incomplete
16. Eat, Dance, Love
17. ALL BEiNG ONE (ZFD Drop)
18. Transmission in Transition
 
Last edited:
I sorted out an upload to Soundcloud to increase availability 🙂

 
Back
Top Bottom