• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Me (us ?) intro and a few things

La Honda

Esteemed member
Joined
Sep 21, 2026
Messages
15
Merits
336
Hello !

My name is Mathieu. I've been exploring psychedelics for a few years now. I tried many things, from LSD to DMT and party drugs (I know). I'm deeply interested in the question of consciousness and how it shapes our relation with others which has been a part of my work from even before I knew about psychs. I'm not religious, yet now I can't say I'm an atheist as well. Let's say this journey loosened my opinions on quite a few topics. I also co created a free resource / website about psychedelics (and more) and harm reduction and a research project about this whole adventure. I don't want to share a link immediately as I don't want to be seen as shamelessly shilling but I might later on if some of you are interested. In any case, glad to be here.
 
I will soon thank you ! I was being cautious as I want to contribute and share, not to be that guy shilling his stuff even before saying hello :D

Thank you for the welcome :)
 
Hello again ! Now is the time. So, we're a duo of artists and we are working toward something a little bit different (we hope!). Not really the current wave of psychedelics for health and not really entirely the psychedelics counterculture either, yet we definitely inherit from the latter. It all started with LSD and trying to translate the experience of high & heroic doses into words. Oh man. Good luck with that. But it was such an interesting process. Insane. The limits of language, the ways to twist it to address the ambiguity, the ways to stutter, to bend words in twisted-twisting dialects. I'm used to writing (in French tho) for my work so it was natural for me. I then discovered Erowid and the now defunct Entheogen Review. We're trying to hold a different perspective, you'll see.

We created a (research ?) website : La Honda , an homage to Ken Kesey and the Acid Tests at La Honda, and a wiki at Wiki psychédélique · La Honda where free resources are available for all. Everything is and will remain entirely free, forever. The whole thing is a bit more than a year old. Now we think it's time to gather feedback and share our work with whoever might be interested in what we're doing and putting out. We will soon be hosting a podcast about the countercultures of psychedelics (back to the roots !).

I hope it's ok to share the links here. We also have a (desert lol) Discord accessible through the website. If you have any feedbacks please share. If you enjoy the places we created let me know too, lot of efforts there. It's only the beginning :coffee:
 
@La Honda it's okay to share your work. People will want to see it!! :D Welcome to the Nexus buddy!
It can be shared indeed, but it's true that mods should be asked first about it if it's of a promotional character, or if it may contain personal information. So @La Honda was right and it would have been better to ask. It's in the Attitude, no need to guess: Attitude Page - DMT-Nexus Wiki

Anyways, it seems to be OK at a first glance, just be aware (everyone in general) that it's necessary to ask when sharing about other communities.

@La Honda welcome to the Nexus!
 
It can be shared indeed, but it's true that mods should be asked first about it if it's of a promotional character, or if it may contain personal information. So @La Honda was right and it would have been better to ask. It's in the Attitude, no need to guess: Attitude Page - DMT-Nexus Wiki

Anyways, it seems to be OK at a first glance, just be aware (everyone in general) that it's necessary to ask when sharing about other communities.

@La Honda welcome to the Nexus!
Thanks for the information and precision ! I'll be cautious for the time being :) In any case, glad to share and happy to be here. Thanks again for the warm welcome guys (and girls).
 
Back
Top Bottom