• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Meditation & Arylcyclohexylamines

Migrated topic.

Astraloger

Rising Star
Hello all!

I was curious if anyone could provide some insight into how benificial arylcyclohexylamines such as 3-meo-PCP could be benificial to meditation. Does anyone take part in this type of experience regularly and have your experiences been noteworthy?

I would imagine the dissociative action could allow for some very interesting states of mind.

I've been seeking something to take my meditation farther and this seems like it might fit the bill. And if not, what do you recommend as an aid?

Astraloger said:
Hello all!

I was curious if anyone could provide some insight into how benificial arylcyclohexylamines such as 3-meo-PCP could be benificial to meditation. Does anyone take part in this type of experience regularly and have your experiences been noteworthy?

I would imagine the dissociative action could allow for some very interesting states of mind.

I've been seeking something to take my meditation farther and this seems like it might fit the bill. And if not, what do you recommend as an aid?

MXE & K are good but are becoming hard to come by. Purity deffinately seems to have dropped & misrepresentation seems to be increasing as well.

3-meo-pcp I have not tried but I have thought about it. This chemical I would advise you not to toy with unless you have extensive experience with dissociatives. Something a little less potent & not prone to manic episodes.

If you are looking for something legal, 1-p LSD is supposedly pretty close to the real deal & seems to be fairly safe so far. That, i would think would be a much better tool for meditation than any RC dissociatives floating around currently.

I've done MXE & K roughly 10 times each, had the oppertunity to try 3meoPCP 3 times now, as well as a few trials of 2-oxo-pcm. So while I am far from experienced with dissociatives, it's not entirely new grounds.

The 3meoPCP will be stored in a 200ml bottle of vodka. 1g will be dissolved leaving a concentration of roughly 5mg/ml. And from this I will be using a 1ml syringe to dose.

For sake of harm reduction to anyone reading this, 3meoPCP sticks around in the system for quite a while so dosing daily will lead to an accumulation over time. It is for this reason why I will be dosing no more than once every couple weeks.

Ill be starting at 5mg and titrating up over the next little while until I find the sweet spot should there be one for my intentions.

1P-lsd, al-lad and eth-lad do very much intrique me as well. Most specifically eth-lad. These will certainly be explored in the future in this way as well.

Thanks for your input!

Astraloger said:
For sake of harm reduction to anyone reading this, 3meoPCP sticks around in the system for quite a while so dosing daily will lead to an accumulation over time.!

thank you for this, a very responsible post.

I once overdosed on pcp, by smoking it too frequently. at the time, I had no idea that metabolites could build up in fat cells, and I ended up in a short coma in an emergency room.

please be careful when experimenting with potent compounds, especially fat-soluble ones with long half-lives

Methoxphenidine (MXP) is a not-bad analog of MXE. It's a little weaker, and goes best the oral route, on an empty stomach, with a slow come up, about 2 hrs. It's fairly easily available here...

I've had some beautiful sessions meditating on dissociatives, but I've never been able to shake the feeling that they've been fundamentally artificial experiences. The notes I kept always seemed a bit naive and solipsistic when I looked back over them, which has lead me to doubt whether there's any real wisdom to be had down those paths. But at the time, when you're in the space, with fine sounds, bliss it is!

John C. Lilly spent a LOT of time deep in K-holes & float-tanks, and his books might be interesting reading if you've not encountered them already...

Astraloger said:

I take the way of the plants.
Sometimes i make a meditation-smoking mix that looks like this :
1 dose
- 150mg caapi leaf (meditative on its own! I have strong leaf , you can also use 10x)
- 50mg-200mg good hash (depends on my actual tolerance, the hash and caapi combo is good without anything added)
- 25mg-50mg Salvia pure leaf (Salvia is a dissociative... , experiment with dose (not too high...)
- 20mg Mapacho (just sometimes ,i am not a regular smoker anymore, so 20mg are strong for me )

This realy is way enough for meditation !
Smoke this on a LOW dose of mushrooms , and you can go very deep !

I have to side with psychedellics for meditation.

Dissociatives are amazing when done right & can provide some deep experiences, don't get me wrong, they even seem to play nicer with my body then psychedellics do, however, they lack the clarity of mind psychedellics bring to the table & IME dissociatives tend to provide a more detatched & impersonal experience than psychedellics do.

Man From Chan Chan said:
Methoxphenidine (MXP) is a not-bad analog of MXE. It's a little weaker, and goes best the oral route, on an empty stomach, with a slow come up, about 2 hrs. It's fairly easily available here...

I've had some beautiful sessions meditating on dissociatives, but I've never been able to shake the feeling that they've been fundamentally artificial experiences. The notes I kept always seemed a bit naive and solipsistic when I looked back over them, which has lead me to doubt whether there's any real wisdom to be had down those paths. But at the time, when you're in the space, with fine sounds, bliss it is!

John C. Lilly spent a LOT of time deep in K-holes & float-tanks, and his books might be interesting reading if you've not encountered them already...

MXP and diphenidine are not very similar to MXE, although based on what I've read they do seem like worthwhile experiences.

MXP is very much a poor name, it should be called 2-MeO-Diphenidine

Thanks everyone for your input in regards to this topic. I appologize for my late response and revival of this thread, however I figured it would be worthwhile to share my findings.

3meoPCP is a strange beast. After numerous experiments, I'm still not really sure what to think of it. As with anything else, I started with an allergy test of 1mg. My trials then began at 5mg, 7.5mg, 10mg, 12.5mg + 5mg @ 3h, 12.5mg @ 1.5h in. I made sure to leave at least a few days inbetween these experiments to avoid any metabolite buildup except on one occasion in which the experiment was done the day after (to which no ill effect was present, or at least notable). Each experience started early in the day after a good nights rest.

In summary, I did not personally find 3meoPCP to aid well in meditation. At least not to the extent that I would use it for this purpose. As many others in this thread have stated, psychedelics seem to have the upper hand for this purpose.

3meoPCP offers a stillness of the mind that is admirable, accomponied with a light anesthetic and dissociative qualties. I found it was most enjoyed while listening to music in a dark room. I found myself on higher doses content with 'zoning out' while listening to music during the peak. It certainly increases appreciability of some styles of music. After peaking, I would find myself stimulated in a way which differs from that of amphetamines. Not the need to do things, but certainly a feeling that I should.

In regards to manic behavior, I found my thought process after peak was somewhat affected. I found myself conjuring grand ideas for mobile apps and web development, that once hitting baseline no longer seemed relevant. Its this sort of illusion which also leads me to believe that it is not best suited for meditation, where one is looking for truth and may be decieved unintentionally by reward systems in the brain firing off.

I really have mixed opinions on this one. I feel like the right dose (which each individual must find), right set/setting and activities nust be present to fully get the most out of this. Quite honestly if those arent met, I could go as far as to say I may find it somewhat boring. Its very tricky to out it down in words. I still plan on pushing doses farther in the future.

Also, please note that I could go into much more detail about the 3meoPCP experience, but I am just heading off to bed at the moment. If there is any interest, I could farther detail the experiencs.

Back
Top Bottom