• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Micro Dose of Iboga and Caapi Combo

Migrated topic.
Sounds good man! 😉 Will be interested in hearing about your Silene capensis experiments. It seems good that, like Iboga, it is also an African plant, and a dream enhancer. I know of someone who did report a synergy between the two plants, and being that both plants are oneirogens, but I suspect through very different chemical pathways, there may well be an interesting synergy.

rOm said:
Up to 150 mg harmalas and 2 grams of Iboga powdered and capped. This was definitely an awesome journey, pharmahuasca like in its intensity but different.
A lot more energy, even restlessness for a good 10 hours and loads of visualisation of body energy flow. I've worked on body movement and breath sync and it felt fantastic.
Its been a month now and I feel the call from Iboga again.
I'm now starting a little cure of silene capensis and I'll try again the harmalas+iboga mix to see if there is synergy (as suspected with the african dream root).

Some more to come...

Nice work rOm - I have done 60g ceilo caapi with about 500mg of a good iboga TA and it was splendid...took a little getting used to, the mix seemed to really 'feed' off each other, so it was like, "am I on ayahuasca here, or iboga?"

Very tactile and full of body sensations, the vine helped me relax quite a bit, I really enjoy the ceilo vine.

I found the telepathic qualities of the vine went hand in hand with the typical introspection I get on iboga, though to be sure, this was just an initial venture and much more could be accomplished working these together. A friend of mine does at least twice that dose of vine with about the same amount of total alkaloid iboga, he swears by it.

Don't some of the South American (ayahuasca) add mixtures contain ibogoids? Sanango?

Be interested to hear more! respek - C

Awesome Calaquendi ! How many grams about for 500mg TA iboga ?
And yes I've ventured this path when I read about this special ibogoid aya.
Before that I was concerned about health and safety. Hopefully we'll go back soon. Very interesting you feel this amazing body sensation. I must admit it felt quite aphrodisiac ;)

rOm said:
How many grams about for 500mg TA iboga ?

Heya rOm - not quite sure of your question here friend, but I would do between 60-80 grams of caapi vine per 500mg or .5 grams iboga TA. The % of alks in any given total alkaloid extract can vary considerably but most 'commercial' stuff is at least around the 30% range...[that's 30% full spectrum alk profile, and of that thirty per cent about half is ibogaine, the rest is a mix of ibogamine, ibogaline, nor-ibogaine, tabernanthine, etc)

The particular TA I had was 'professionally' made by Iboga world and it was advertised as 70% - this is high for a TA and it was mighty fine too. There are many forms of total alkaloid extracts on the market including PTA (precipitated total alkaloid) and some 'in betweens'... it is important to know the source of material, like any other endeavor, but with iboga I think it is prudent to show more caution when discerning material and dose. :)

PS> duh, it just hit me - you want to know how many grams of Wood equals 500mg of TA? Most wood is around 4-6% active alks (mixed ibogoids) so 10 grams of bark at 5% (AVERAGE) would equal 500mg of pure alkaloids, but within that spectrum somewhere between 50-70% is ibogaine, the rest are the aforementioned analogues - some of which are by weight more powerful that ibogaine itself. It can get confusing trying to work out exactly how much alks are in a given batch of wood. For ease of dosing I will usually calculate wood (iboga bark) at 5% unless it is out of this world strong, and do my math from there...500mgs of 'typical' TA (always find out what % a TA is) can vary widely too. The stuff I did was sold as 70%, so only 70% of the weight was active> 500mg at 70% = 350mgs of pure alks.

To simplify, average root bark is 5%, so for each gram of rootbark there is approx 50mg of active alks. I'd recommend eating between 2 to 4 grams of rootbark with a mild dose of caapi. This should put you in the 200mg range of ibogamines. sorry for all the crazy figures I get carried away with this shit sometimes...hope I didn't make anyone as dizzy as I made myself. Peace - C

hahah C no worries. So I got my answer, we took ruffly the same dosage then since it was 2 grams iboga bark. With enough rue alcaloids for a pharmahuasca experience.

talking about iboga in the chat and thought of this thread..somebody found it and i reread it..was very nice to walk down memory lane 5 years later :D

Back
Top Bottom