• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

My experience of Cannabis on Nerve pain / Neuropathic pain

We have private dispensaries here also. It’s still hard to know who you are supporting g etc. It’s like anything else I guess. I recently learned who owns one of the real big above board cubensis grow ops here. Huge operation and I was disgusted with the ownership. Terrible rich business family hated here by most with no prior connection to any of this. Welcome to business.

I digress. I’m ranting now about nothing and derailing this thread.
 
Yes, somehow it tightens the gut, and one needs to be aware of it. Having a balanced diet with enough fiber makes bowel movements easier. I feel the best right after rue cleanses everything from the intestines or when fasting. It's related for sure.

One needs to find the right movements. Like the usual sun salutations tend to flare up the issues for me. I tried to push through a few times and needed to take a break from all exercises for a while after. Even biking was a chore until I adjusted the saddle angle to fit my body.
No issue with actual bowel movement, I’m happy to talk about quite a lot of stuff in public but I’m going to stop here in this case.

My Yoga is always pain free which is kinda frustrating when a lovely session can cause me issues 24-48 hours later.
Exact same time period for when I’ve had a heavy day at work (most days involve very heavy things) lifting and moving between 20-50kg from floor to shoulder height. Can sometimes move a few thousand KG in a day by hand.
 
Well I took 200mg of gabapentin last night and it didn’t help much. Same as last time I tried it I just felt weird and dizzy and woke up with a headache.

So I let it run out of my system and today tried backing off my celebrex dose down to normal since this is not related to the AS..stopped Tylenol and tried a pinch of ketamine(maybe 15mg) nasally with a whack of CBD vaped and oral. That has honestly been the most relief and I could lay there feeling really nice and happy and listen to kirtan in a sunny window, and even walk around much better.
 
Back
Top Bottom