theportal090
Rising Star
So yeah. I am going to use this thread to keep track of my experiences specific to bufotenine, most efficient methods of vaporization, whatever I feel is important.
Today I got to try it for the first time. A certain lump of the resin was more solid than the rest so I scraped this up and weighed it. with my .01g accuracy scale it weighed about 50mg. I split this in to two doses by eye and packed one half for this trip.
The plan was to smoke this resin over the course of 10 minutes on a walk with the dog, which I knew may be uncomfortable for this experience, but i had to know it worked and it wasn't bunk. I smoked the resin in two bowls of herbs. the first bowl was a mix of marijuana, lotus, and mullein, however it burned very quickly. I had to repack a half bowl with straight marijuana to finish the resin. First hit was taken at 10:53 am. Last hit was around 10:58ish I felt it pretty immediately, in a matter of seconds of exhaling, but this was more me registering the new compound in my system. It built over the course of about ten minutes before peaking. In the time of it building this is what happened. Physically me and my dog were cold from the weather so i was back home by around 11am. Mentally I went through a couple things. That feeling of the bufo registering grew into a familiar tryptamine "buzz". This means two things: one i had a euphoria that was new and strange [yet reminiscent of maybe psilocybin, maybe dmt] growing. And two my skin kind of felt like it was vibrating or buzzing. This was definite by around 11:05am. On my walk home (before 11) I'd try looking for CEV's but they were difficult to pin point at that moment. OEV's were almost non-existent at that point.
At about 11:07 am I am in my bed and decide to try to visualize. This was best done by putting my head under a blanket for darkness with eyes closed. From my journal this is how I describe the visuals. There are three different kinds of visuals here:
The 'background' [1] of my vision was a pale gray, then the minor visuals [2] were like someone quickly scribbled patterns. They were a multiple of lines upon lines (all black on the gray background)that were in no way perfect like psilocybin or LSD patterns. Like this was the 'first draft' of an art project. There two forms of visuals just described i called 'almost fake' or 'almost placebo'. They were very mild. The third form of visuals was 'definite visuals'[3]. These would randomly appear over the mild visuals. Sometimes they were shapes that would glow different colors, sometimes they would be creatures of some sort that were 'drawn sketchy' or not perfectly formed.
The last paragraph was the peak. It all ended by around 11:31am. The peak had a nice euphoria, but mild at this dose. I felt no bodily discomfort until the peak ended. The discomfort was a mild ache in the tummy [it went away fast], muscles feel strange but don't hurt by any means [went away fast], and a mild head ache continued on and off throughout the day
Personal notes
To my understanding 20-27mg [my best estimate of the dose] is a pretty decent dose. This makes me think a couple things. [1] I am using the bufo in an inefficient method. Next time I try this I'll try using a [clean/torched] chore boy as a medium instead of herb. When I had DMT I found this method most efficient, how ever I should look for the physical characteristics of bufo too to make sure they [DMT/bufo] are similar enough. [2] The extract I have may be lacking in purity. I have to look for other methods of vaporization before I can really know that though. Until I find the most efficient method I need to try not to raise or lower the dose. Luckily using a chore boy may help knowing a dose. I don't really trust any scale within 5 of the last digit [so I wouldn't trust my .01 scale under .05], However the ball of chore boy I use weighs about.68g. I just need to add bufo little by little and weigh it each time and subtract the old weight from the new weight to estimate the amount of bufo.
That's about it for this post. I'll post my bufo experiences as they happen specifically under this thread so they'll be easily found by whoever. Thoughts anyone?
Today I got to try it for the first time. A certain lump of the resin was more solid than the rest so I scraped this up and weighed it. with my .01g accuracy scale it weighed about 50mg. I split this in to two doses by eye and packed one half for this trip.
The plan was to smoke this resin over the course of 10 minutes on a walk with the dog, which I knew may be uncomfortable for this experience, but i had to know it worked and it wasn't bunk. I smoked the resin in two bowls of herbs. the first bowl was a mix of marijuana, lotus, and mullein, however it burned very quickly. I had to repack a half bowl with straight marijuana to finish the resin. First hit was taken at 10:53 am. Last hit was around 10:58ish I felt it pretty immediately, in a matter of seconds of exhaling, but this was more me registering the new compound in my system. It built over the course of about ten minutes before peaking. In the time of it building this is what happened. Physically me and my dog were cold from the weather so i was back home by around 11am. Mentally I went through a couple things. That feeling of the bufo registering grew into a familiar tryptamine "buzz". This means two things: one i had a euphoria that was new and strange [yet reminiscent of maybe psilocybin, maybe dmt] growing. And two my skin kind of felt like it was vibrating or buzzing. This was definite by around 11:05am. On my walk home (before 11) I'd try looking for CEV's but they were difficult to pin point at that moment. OEV's were almost non-existent at that point.
At about 11:07 am I am in my bed and decide to try to visualize. This was best done by putting my head under a blanket for darkness with eyes closed. From my journal this is how I describe the visuals. There are three different kinds of visuals here:
The 'background' [1] of my vision was a pale gray, then the minor visuals [2] were like someone quickly scribbled patterns. They were a multiple of lines upon lines (all black on the gray background)that were in no way perfect like psilocybin or LSD patterns. Like this was the 'first draft' of an art project. There two forms of visuals just described i called 'almost fake' or 'almost placebo'. They were very mild. The third form of visuals was 'definite visuals'[3]. These would randomly appear over the mild visuals. Sometimes they were shapes that would glow different colors, sometimes they would be creatures of some sort that were 'drawn sketchy' or not perfectly formed.
The last paragraph was the peak. It all ended by around 11:31am. The peak had a nice euphoria, but mild at this dose. I felt no bodily discomfort until the peak ended. The discomfort was a mild ache in the tummy [it went away fast], muscles feel strange but don't hurt by any means [went away fast], and a mild head ache continued on and off throughout the day
Personal notes
To my understanding 20-27mg [my best estimate of the dose] is a pretty decent dose. This makes me think a couple things. [1] I am using the bufo in an inefficient method. Next time I try this I'll try using a [clean/torched] chore boy as a medium instead of herb. When I had DMT I found this method most efficient, how ever I should look for the physical characteristics of bufo too to make sure they [DMT/bufo] are similar enough. [2] The extract I have may be lacking in purity. I have to look for other methods of vaporization before I can really know that though. Until I find the most efficient method I need to try not to raise or lower the dose. Luckily using a chore boy may help knowing a dose. I don't really trust any scale within 5 of the last digit [so I wouldn't trust my .01 scale under .05], However the ball of chore boy I use weighs about.68g. I just need to add bufo little by little and weigh it each time and subtract the old weight from the new weight to estimate the amount of bufo.
That's about it for this post. I'll post my bufo experiences as they happen specifically under this thread so they'll be easily found by whoever. Thoughts anyone?