Hello everyone!
I am sorry but this seem like only place I can post at so here it comes. I hope it will be ok with You guys. Thanks in advance for understanding!
A few nights ago swim and his best friend was smoking freebase spice. Meanwhile, we listened to Shpongle. Swim and his friend smoked on for a few hours, and what happened got swim thoughtful, rather very suprised. Music by Shpongle played and played the whole time, when all of a sudden between songs robot voice said something about the crystal skull, for proof of our existence if swim remembers maybe even the old Egypt is mentioned but swim is unsure. The message lasted about 30sec and both swim and his friend heard the same thing. Swim and his friend tried since then to find which track it was but without success? They listened to Shpongle spotifyoch all their albums were included. They do not know how many songs they have heard but one thing they are sure. Robotic voice, they have not found today. Someone to help swim and his friend to interpret what happened
Best regards to you all!
I am sorry but this seem like only place I can post at so here it comes. I hope it will be ok with You guys. Thanks in advance for understanding!
A few nights ago swim and his best friend was smoking freebase spice. Meanwhile, we listened to Shpongle. Swim and his friend smoked on for a few hours, and what happened got swim thoughtful, rather very suprised. Music by Shpongle played and played the whole time, when all of a sudden between songs robot voice said something about the crystal skull, for proof of our existence if swim remembers maybe even the old Egypt is mentioned but swim is unsure. The message lasted about 30sec and both swim and his friend heard the same thing. Swim and his friend tried since then to find which track it was but without success? They listened to Shpongle spotifyoch all their albums were included. They do not know how many songs they have heard but one thing they are sure. Robotic voice, they have not found today. Someone to help swim and his friend to interpret what happened
Best regards to you all!

Whish we remebered what that message said.
:thumb_up: