• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Never tried bufo, will try soon!

Migrated topic.
Okay. Got seeds in the mail, been following the ipa extraction suggested above to the letter...except I am using lime instead of what is suggested. I am at the step where I am reducing. I think that it might be important to watch out for the fumes. It might just be in my head, but I got a huge cloud of steam that smelled very strongly of the seeds that went in my face. I didn't think about it at first, but after a few minute I started having tingling prickling feelings in my lips, arms, and hands. I generally just feel ill. Hopefully that is a good sign that all the toxins are boiling off? I don't know if that's even possible, I might just be overreacting. Anyways, so far everything is going as planned, waiting for the water to boil away and leave a syrupy consistency behind, which I will add lime to, and then evaporate. And then the fun begins when I can start doing pulls with acetone! Should be able to tell you all tomorrow what the product looks like. I am waiting until at least wed to try out any kind of product that I can get (and I hope I get something!) Stay safe out there!

Alright. As soon as I did the extraction my acetone turned a piss yellow color. I went ahead with the evaporation method in a glass pyrex dish. It didn't look like I was getting anything until it was almost gone. The final product was 50mg of a rust colored red looking substance. It wasn't like dmt but very sticky. There was also some straight black shit in the pan. I think I know what step I messed up, but nonetheless I am going to buy fumeric acid and wait to do another pull. On the next pull I will use acetone again, and when the acetone stops turning yellow I will add the acetone/fumeric acid mix and with any luck a lighter tan colored powder will be extracted. Will update in another week or so when i get fumeric acid.

Back
Top Bottom