• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Site New widget: Core DMT-Nexus

The Traveler

The Moxylator
Staff member
Admin
Moderator
Donator
Joined
Jan 19, 2007
Messages
7,357
Merits
5,529
Hi all,

Over the years the DMT-Nexus has grown into an immense archive of knowledge, experiences, and open dialogue.

While that depth is one of our greatest strengths, it can also mean that foundational cornerstones, the vital information every member, newcomer, and researcher should easily find, can sometimes get lost in the noise of deep forum threads.

To help ground our navigation, you’ll notice a new widget pinned alongside the topic pages: [Core DMT-Nexus]

1791486866261.png


Whether you are looking to orient yourself, brush up on some fundamental snuggles, or simply navigate back to core reference material, the compass is right there at your side.

Please take a look, and let me know if you feel some refining or extras might help to improve this idea. :)


Kind regards,

The Traveler
 
I think it's a great idea! I suggest adding to it a link to the chat as well. And maybe in mobile view it could be better if it were displayed under "members online"instead of above, as "members online" changes and "core Nexus" doesn't. But that's not important at all.
I thought about adding the chat, though it might take away too much attention from the everlasting forum, compared to the ephemeral chat?


Kind regards,

The Traveler
 
Makes sense, from that perspective. I still think from a pragmatic point of view it could make sense to add it, maybe at the end and a bit apart from the rest if needed, because many users seem to not be aware of its existence. But that's up to you, I understand that if the idea is for it to contain only "permanent" information, the chat is out of place there.
 
Makes sense, from that perspective. I still think from a pragmatic point of view it could make sense to add it, maybe at the end and a bit apart from the rest if needed, because many users seem to not be aware of its existence. But that's up to you, I understand that if the idea is for it to contain only "permanent" information, the chat is out of place there.
Good case you've made, I've added the chat.


Kind regards,

The Traveler
 
Back
Top Bottom