• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).
Experience report

Bas Sarkin

Established member
Donator
Normally I am on a ssri. After consulting with my shrink, I did not take them for 2 full days, so I could take a maoi for the trip without risking serotonin overdose syndrome.

Yes, I know this is frowned upon, but I wanted to have more then the few minutes of triptime I have while smoking freebase dmt (never leading to a breakthrough).

While smoking I always have a fractal overlay, often an out of body experience, and a few times a full fractal view (without any reality visible). This gave me one spiritual experience (where all kind of shit flew by, then a blue female goddess face appeared, looked at me, smiled, I smiled back, making me feel worthy of life, including all my faults). The dosages varied from 20mg to 60mg (but when it was 60, I noticed not all the dmt was used up in the vaporizer).

Since I am a bit stuck in my progress in life, I decided I wanted to go deeper and longer to get some kind of direction, a compass heading to follow.

So I had 6 slices of bread with cheese as breakfast at 09:00.
At 12:30, took 30x banisteriopsis caapi extract, weighed how much was on my spoon: 4.82 gram, equivalent of 144.6 grams raw caapi.
Swirled that into a cup of hot tea, drunk the tea clean in about 5 minutes.

Waited 40 minutes. Did not notice anything from the caapi.
Took a slice of cheese, added 62mg of freebase DMT on it, folded it into a pill, swallowed it.

Waited for 3 hours. Nothing. Not even fractal overlay.
Now its 12 hours later: did not experience anything. No trip.

Perhaps the full stomach. Perhaps the caapi was weak, but I got it from a pretty reputable source, where I also got the MHRB that I pulled the DMT out off.. Perhaps the SSRI was still loading the brain receptors with serotonine (wild guess).

What could have gone wrong?

12:30, took 30x banisteriopsis caapi extract, weighed how much was on my spoon: 4.82 gram, equivalent of 144.6 grams raw caapi.
Swirled that into a cup of hot tea, drunk the tea clean in about 5 minutes.

Waited 40 minutes. Did not notice anything from the caapi.
Took a slice of cheese, added 62mg of freebase DMT on it, folded it into a pill, swallowed it.
It’s probably a mix of the ssri and maybe a weak caapi extract.

Since you have discussed the cessation of the SSRI with your psychiatrist I’m not going into that other than, that depending upon the medication that you have, a period of two weeks is usually recommended.

Based upon your story I think the caapi extract could also be the cause, extracts can vary wildly depending on the source and it’s difficult to tell exactly what the dose is. A 150 grams of caapi should be enough, and even in some cases would be too much. Then adding 60 mg of freebase with proper inhabition is a high dose.

My advice would be to take a break from psychedelics until you are ready to live life without SSRI and then make a decision if you still want to dive in. The other, not my recommendation, is to discuss a slightly longer break with your psychiatrist and if they think that it’s safe enough to stop for a bit longer and then try again with a fresh home brewed Aya.

Good luck

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom