• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Not my hands

altica

Esteemed member
Joined
Sep 9, 2026
Messages
3
Merits
113
Setting - Sober in my room alone
2 Hits of SS dmt pen
Closed eyes saw blackness. Decided to back out of third hit got up to go make dinner
my hands were not my hands
Tiny hands with clean nails scars were gone they even felt differnt when moving them
I went back to my bed closed my eyes and prayed to return my hands
I felt them moving as they showed me how they did it.

the question is. Is this all hallucination or is this a lesson?
Are these angels who mean no harm or are do they have no morals and care nothing for us.
or is it all in our head?
 
There seems to be a correlation between DMT and depersonalization. I had a trip where, after coming down, I felt like a blank soul that inherited this embodied existence after the original me departed or something. My body, my memories, my life, my reality, my room, everything felt like... not mine anymore but inherited.

Idk if that even makes sense, so maybe it's easier to imagine telling an AI robot "here's my body and memories and stuff. Play my role for me, I gotta go goodluck". And the AI (which is now operating my consciousness) is overwhelmed by that assignment, asking itself unceremoniously "well what do I do now?"

Or it could just be a classic effect of hallucinogens, for things like your hands to look different and trippy. I've seen it suggested many times to look at your hands on certain drugs. I always have my eyes closed on DMT though, there's just so much more to see inside.
 
Back
Top Bottom