I'm a graphic designer by profession so I created mine. It's a homage to the old nickelodeon cartoon Eureeka's Castle from the 1990's. The first time I ever tripped, I had this vision of a large lizard man walking through my wall who whispered to me the word 'Magellan'. Totally perplexed by the message, I googled the word and worked through the results until I found the mention of Eureeka's Castle. In the show, Magellan was a large green lizard who was one of my favorite characters when I was a kid. This gave me a unique insight into my life that I can't possibly try to explain, having to do with why I lost my innocence which is highly personal and I had completely forgotten about it.
The message was so strong I had to trip again very soon after this first one. This second trip was my first ever breakthrough, and on this journey I met my personal spirit guide whom I call Teo. Teo took me to an actual freestanding reality in which the tv show Eureeka's Castle was the main content. When I arrived there, I knew I had been there before and the characters from the show greeted me like I was returning from a long time away. When I came to from that trip, I understood that in some way I can't understand, I'm connected to the reality of Eureeka's Castle beyond time and space (see signature).
Strange, yet true for me.