• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

"OTAC" documentary 5-MeO-DMT

Migrated topic.
this guy was here last year right near me. I hope he comes back because I have wanted to try toad venom for a long long time and have this really odd connection to frogs and toads.

Im planning a trip to the sonoron desert at some point in the next 2 years or so I hope. I was there once before and the place is special. Going there in search of toad beats the peru ayahuasca thing hands down for me. Ideally I would like to find someone in the region who knows how to do all of this with minimal effect on the amphibians...Mexico sounds nice.
 
I was wondering how it gets administered and if there is a usage of MAOI involved?
 
I don't understand how "he re-introduced the use of this medicine to the Seri Tribe" and then "learned the ancient rituals, chants and rites of the Seri tribe and became an apprentice of 'Don Pancho,' a Seri elder shaman."

Does anyone actually know this story?

Or how it came to be that:

"He is the spokesperson of the Elders of indigenous communities in northern Mexico. He was designated by the Seri and Yaqui tribes to communicate their message and spread their traditions and understanding."

These sorts of statements tend to make me uneasy, but I don't know anything about this person and would appreciate more info, if anyone has it.
 
he explains the whole story in the newest entheogenic evolution podcast. The songs and chants he talks about are just the songs and chants of the Seri, that they are apparently using now with the toads. He claims that he brought the use of the Toad to the Seri and Yaqui because of references to the toad in the culture etc.

He claims that he was addicted to crack when he tried toad venom, and that it was what got him off of it. He also claims that when he brought it to the Seri, one of the shamans sons I think was addicted to meth and the Toad Venom healed him of the addiction. Now he works with addiction in those communities with the Venom.

He is also a real MD, as far as I know..and conducting research in mexico on human use of 5meoDMT where it is still legal.
 
Back
Top Bottom