• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Pharmahuasca, first itme...

Migrated topic.

halcyon

Rising Star
Alright, relating a story that was spoken into my brain directly via telepathic waves from someone I don't know in South America.

Yes. Of course.

Many of you (Jorkest, 69ron, endlessness, Amor_Fati, amongst many others) have pushed our understanding and our collective knowledge of our interest. Thanks go out to you. Please keep it up.

Okay, so the friend decided to give oral spice a go. It wasn't easy for him to get a good idea for the amount of salted spice to use because, frankly, there simply isn't a whole lot of information out there to help make a solid decision. I'll point to one such huge difference - the handbook found on this site can easily be interpreted to say that a 100mg salt dose is not high. 69ron on the other hand isn't afraid of talking about his lower "tolerance" (so to speak) and his numbers come in around 25mg to possibly a max of 50mg. I conveyed this information over a telepathic weberscapenet to my latin american brain within a human. He decided to give it a shot. He went on the "low end". 150mg THH (100mg initially) followed by another 50mg THH and 30mg spice fumurate.

This person has been working with smoked spice, so apparently the initial jitters were rather more complex since he had much more time to question his intentions and the doses. Too weak wasn't going to be an issue. Too much was not in the game plan. Though he was expecting to feel the 100mg of THH, I learned he didn't feel much of it. Or he was inpatient. Or telepathy is a poor substitute for a telephone. Originally his plan was just THH. But the spice came calling. All was taken orally, not sublingually.

I have been told the experience was quite intense for what seemed like a small dmt dose. Within 20 minutes, DMT visuals were present. The loosening of space - or even the complete loss of it at times, came and went. The dose was low enough where he could interact with the "reality-based" tribe and the animals. No entity awareness. The experience went inward and many words were spoken. Many difficult things were remarked upon. Whether it was something about "pharma" that did this to him, he isn't sure. The power of suggestion is too strong to make such a claim. Nonetheless, he rates it a 7+ in terms of experience.

However, he did convey to me, through a series of theta waves, that he is starting to believe the triptamines have much more in common then they differ. Clearly DMT has something of its own style, but he is currently convinced that if he was the first person to experiment with the triptamines, he would say something like "only a true connoisseur, which I am not, could speak of the differences". Do not get me wrong, he is hardly a beginner. He just wonders about how "they say" effects what HE feels and thinks. Not easy to separate.

So.. winding up.

1. 150mg THH + 30mg DMT Fumurate taken orally - though not earth shaking - was strong. LSD strong for this individual. Clearly nothing like smoked freebase, but gave a solid mushroom dose a run for the money. This man may have a low tolerance for dmt. Dunno.

2. The triptamines seem more like each other then different.

Just speaking for the disembodied mind down south...

{h}

congrats man :D it just gets better trust me.... i havent tried the THH but harmala is quite effective i will soon be trying it with theobromine which potentiates it exceptionally so

but yea every time i dose pharma i think to myself this is sooo acid this is soo shrooms its a wonderful chemical... with so many vast abilities....

im still peaking on a 1.3mg/kg dose i took 120mg harmala at 12:00...... at 12:30 30mg harmala 97mg dmt furmate .... its now five oclock an im still :shock:

psychosisdoses said:
but yea every time i dose pharma i think to myself this is sooo acid this is soo shrooms its a wonderful chemical... with so many vast abilities....

I always think of mushrooms as distorting reality whereas acid is like someone has injected reality with an adrenaline booster. For myself DMT leaves reality much the same but with a gloss coat but it gives me a "third eye" which can see another world imprinted on this one. As the dose gets higher this other world becomes more clear.

Dosing confuses the hell out of me. First time I had 50mgs which was good. Second time I had 80 which was "yikes". Then my curious house mate who is quite small in stature manage to woof down 100mgs DMT which 250mg harmala and got absolutely nothing from it. He's about 5'3 and built like a match-stick.

It's all about carefully testing the ground before you go into it for real.

did he take the dmt and harmala at the same time?

i take 120-140 harmala an hour before dosing usually like 100mg then half hour 20-40mg

the dmt i have found to be weight dependent .4mg/kg would be on the low end id say where as the farthest iv gone was 1.3mg/kg and that was QUITE intense lasting about 8 hours....

keep in mind your mileage may vary never jump in uncertain waters head first

Yes, the reason for posting was just another data point. Some people could get themselves into a pretty nutty a horrible space if they were to take >100mg. For my telepathic friend, 100mg would have been pushing it - 200mg would, as 69ron has said - be psychologically dangerous. So for people new to oral use - go slow. My friend insists on me telling other less experienced people - just like any other drug, an "OD" is most likely when the drug is consumed orally. So, establish your baselines. What is so wrong with underdoing it? I am getting a little bugged by the "DMT cowboy" mentality (that term borrowed from Dale Pendell).. I've never understood heroic doses.. who is the hero and what is the problem that needs solving?

halcyon said:
Yes, the reason for posting was just another data point. Some people could get themselves into a pretty nutty a horrible space if they were to take >100mg. For my telepathic friend, 100mg would have been pushing it - 200mg would, as 69ron has said - be psychologically dangerous. So for people new to oral use - go slow. My friend insists on me telling other less experienced people - just like any other drug, an "OD" is most likely when the drug is consumed orally. So, establish your baselines. What is so wrong with underdoing it? I am getting a little bugged by the "DMT cowboy" mentality (that term borrowed from Dale Pendell).. I've never understood heroic doses.. who is the hero and what is the problem that needs solving?

it is far better to not trip then to go way further then intended
this is something i cant stress enough i dont care if it takes 5-10 trys before you get a good dose this is not a toy... dmt is very powerful

i have had my fair share of "oh shit i took too much" moments.. but my head isnt like most peoples what may be a difficult unpleasant experience to me may put others in an insane asylum...

as with ANYTHING people .... know your dose! know your body! know your limits! and know when to stop!

Back
Top Bottom