• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

"Popping Bubble" feeling

Migrated topic.

rafael2224

Rising Star
Hey guys, I was wondering if you could steer me in the right direction here. A couple of weekends ago I was going to take DMT after reaching the peak in my acid trip; however, out of that night there was one thing that stuck out. When I was walking after my DMT trip I felt as if something around me was inflating, and it got to the point where it popped. Moments after I felt as if there was a warm liquid running down my arms, legs, face and even inside of my clothes. I didn't look at myself right away, as I remember thinking that something had happened and I was bleeding profusely, but when I looked there was absolutely nothing. I was wondering if anyone else here has had an experience like this.

I have not, however DMT is infinity unpredictable and strange. I can only imagine this is all amplified by launching from the stratosphere, with the LSD and all.

Could you give a bit more detail as to when this happened relative to your dose time and time you took the DMT?

I have had a very similar experience in which my whole body heated up and felt like it was covered in liquid. I honestly thought I peed in my pants or something. My "pop" came after I started to feel this and made my visuals far more intense for 30-45 minutes.

Does any of that sound familiar?

Interesting report regardless. Thanks for sharing! 😁

I was once on an aya journey and my brew wasn't quite as strong as I had hoped so I took a small hit of freebase. I heard the pitch rising and a voice asked me if I wanted to go further. At that moment, I was as far as I had ever been, and I knew that if I said yes, I would hear the loudest pop I've ever heard. Unfortunately I gratefully declined because I was afraid of the pop and what would come with it, I've always wished I would have said yes.

I've had the "pee'd in my pants" feeling with shrooms.

I'd like to say that I had in fact pee'd in my pants, for the comedy value, but it was quite surprising for me to find that I hadn't. I even checked my crotch several times. In a public place 😁

That liquid damn sure felt real :?

Back
Top Bottom