• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Prayer really makes a massive and undeniable difference in one's life

If anyone doubts the Harmala connection with Islam, try eating a good dose of Rue, and listening to Quran recitation.

I don’t imagine that many here doubt the connection between Islam and Harmala, as there’s a well know reference to Rue in the Hadith, which I think most people here are familiar with.

There’s also a clear connection between Islam and poetry, along with modern poetry in the form of hip-hop. One of my favorite hip-hop artists is Brother Ali, who is a devout Muslim and a serious person, who also happens to have a great sense of humor. Brother Ali has an excellent podcast that I’ve listened to pretty extensively:


In this podcast he talks at length about Islam with deep conviction, which I’ve enjoyed listening to. However, I don’t remember ever feeling like he was pushing his views on me, which is what I think people are taking issue with in this thread.

This is more than music to me, this is ancestors
Speaking through me at the tomb of Rumi

 
Last edited:
harmala_afficianado
Just wanted to ask you something, since you are person of faith

Both in Christianity and Islam, recreational and non therapeutic drug use (intoxicants) is widely considered a sin (Haram), because it harms the body, impairs judgment, and breaks the virtue of self-control.

Many Christians view intentional intoxication as a sin because scripture teaches believers to keep a clear, sober mind and treat their bodies as temples of the Holy Spirit

In Islamic teaching, humans do not absolutely own their physical forms; rather, the body is a temporary gift and trust loaned by God (Allah) to be cared for responsibly.

So, generally speaking, Peganum Harmala has intoxicant alkaloids, i.e it is mind altering drug (and not only)

Here is my question, how do you feel about it? As a person of faith, doing something that is forbidden by Islamic teachings.

All I know Peganum Harmala is used culturally and traditionally burned as smoke or used in very specific, small-scale traditional medicine.

Don't get me wrong here, no pun intended. I just want to hear your opinion on that matter.

Once again, don't get me wrong, this question comes from a Great Sinner which I'm.

P.S. My wonderful buds, also don't get me wrong here, this message is strictly for harmala_afficianado.
I do not impose anything on anyone.

Love all of you amazing nexians💕🕊️
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom