harmala_afficianado
Just wanted to ask you something, since you are person of faith
Both in Christianity and Islam, recreational and non therapeutic drug use (intoxicants) is widely considered a sin (Haram), because it harms the body, impairs judgment, and breaks the virtue of self-control.
Many Christians view intentional intoxication as a sin because scripture teaches believers to keep a clear, sober mind and treat their bodies as temples of the Holy Spirit
In Islamic teaching, humans do not absolutely own their physical forms; rather, the body is a temporary gift and trust loaned by God (Allah) to be cared for responsibly.
So, generally speaking, Peganum Harmala has intoxicant alkaloids, i.e it is mind altering drug (and not only)
Here is my question, how do you feel about it? As a person of faith, doing something that is forbidden by Islamic teachings.
All I know Peganum Harmala is used culturally and traditionally burned as smoke or used in very specific, small-scale traditional medicine.
(This is what I found with a quick search:
Eating harmala seeds (Peganum harmala, or Syrian rue/esfand) is generally considered impermissible (haram) if consumed in doses that cause intoxication, hallucinations, or physical harm.
Don't get me wrong here, no pun intended. I just want to hear your opinion on that matter, cause I saw in others posts, those huge amounts of Harmala you taking.
Once again, don't get me wrong, this question comes from a Great Sinner which I'm.
P.S. My wonderful buds, also don't get me wrong here, this message is strictly for harmala_afficianado.
I do not impose anything on anyone.
Love all of you amazing nexians
