• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

recurring scene

Migrated topic.

goddard

Rising Star
he guys just had another trip into hyperspace like ten minutes ago

i loaded up my pipe layerd ash dmt more ash i think i put in around 0.1 gr
i inhaled once deeply then once again i wanted to do three but after the second
everything became cubic and plastic again its like im this other version of myself in another
version of my room , im getting used to this experience now but it still blows my mind

when i closed my eyes i had the exact same experience as i had before

i see this jester like female with here hand on my head see is dancing and twirling and it feels like she is sucking something out of me , then i see this female like octupus with its tentacles also sucking something from me ..
the first time i had this experience i was a bit scared but now i was just like do your thing its fine
but somewhere in the back of my mind it does feel pretty demonic

then i keep seeing these , best i can describe , japanese logo fractals and within them these dancing twirling outlines of some sexy figure dancing and draining something from me

it also feels like something is being put back in me but the outflow seems bigger

when i open my eyes eveything is like cubic and rectangle al the curves are gone its all squared so to say ...

i hope this makes any sense to you guys and wondering if anybody else has this jester like female octupus experience hahaha it sounds so ridiculous now

fun thing when i was like 18 im 38 now i whent to get a dragon tattoo but it was too expensive for me at that time and i picked another one....it is a jester :)

im not sure anymore what a breaktrough is , did i breaktrough or is this just a level below

im confused and not sure when im gonna do this again , probably in a day or two cause i just want to figure this stuff out

wierd weird weird , but really fkng awesome

i must also say that since i did dmt first time a week or two ago , i have lost all my social anxieties that have plagued me for quite a while and im really happy with that
its a crazy wonderfull thing this dmt

now back to life whatever that is :)

excuse my english :)

goddard said:
i see this jester like female with here hand on my head see is dancing and twirling and it feels like she is sucking something out of me , then i see this female like octupus with its tentacles also sucking something from me ..
the first time i had this experience i was a bit scared but now i was just like do your thing its fine
but somewhere in the back of my mind it does feel pretty demonic

then i keep seeing these , best i can describe , japanese logo fractals and within them these dancing twirling outlines of some sexy figure dancing and draining something from me

it also feels like something is being put back in me but the outflow seems bigger
actually yes i experience the same thing almost everytime.. im unsure what the hell to do but after my "exam" they proceed to show me things and i even went to the "machine world" one time and it was AWWWE inspiring! i havent done dmt for about 8 months now and i feel it may be time to do an extraction soon! i got some ACRB that i have never worked with yet... ive only worked with MHRB. i have heard working with different barks has a different feel to it

@Learning ah cool so they maybe scanning my mind see if i am ready..

@Intezam at work now ..i didnt know about that japanese story i will check it out later

well i call it japanese i could have called it asian the designs make me think about this japanese neon signs and asian food packaging bright colors with weird symbols..

the octopus looks nothing like a real octopus its had tentakels buts there loads of them and they seem to be sucking up some kind of balls ..it all looks really plastic toy like even ...
the atmosphere is a bit scary when i see those things i feel like oh shit i shouldnt have done this

i dont know its so hard to explain ...it was really surprising to me it was the exact same scene i saw once before

thats funny about this stuff when it starts working it feels like your back in some space or state of mind u was before , i have a cold now but when thats over im definitly gonna dive back in

i really want a breaktrough :)

Back
Top Bottom