• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Rest in Peace Nemo Amicus

At about 1:30 a.m. Nemo Amicus (an old Nexian and my husband/best friend of over 35 years) passed from this life. This was not wholly unexpected and we had a number of "practice runs" or close calls. Which does not make this easy. In some ways he was the best part of me.
Not so surprised. But very shocked by the news😥. Tonight I will pray for both of them🙏. May Nemo Amicus rest in peace, and you Pandora find relief from this enormous loss. Now your warmth and good disposition towards us, the new forum members, is doubly valuable. Your love for him is your treasure.♥️

Awh Pandora, I'm so very very sorry.
He's moved onto the next stage. I'm sure he's on his way to a glorious future realm. Love is eternal.

You have a great community here that cares very much for you. Never forget it!

I am so very sad and lonely today. It is SO quiet here. It is no one's job to take care of me but if you happen to think of it, please come chat for awhile.
I feel so useless because of the language barrier! I don't know you, but your warm welcome is felt by me as a bond that unites us. I want you to know that from the south of the American continent, someone thinks today, with love and concern. You are not alone, Pandora!

Dear Pandora,

With pain in my heart I read the sad news of the passing of Nemo Amicus. Having met Nemo IRL, I can attest to his immense kindness and dedication. He was truly a beacon of support and as I saw him a spirited psychedelic adventurer, I always loved his anecdotes! Nemo approached every aspect of life, always eager to explore new dimensions, clearly both in thought and reality.

From what I gathered through you, Nemo was known for his hard work and readiness to help and uplift others. His kind nature was perfectly complemented by his role as a devoted husband to his wonderful wife, together embodying a partnership of strength and love.

As a remembrance to Nemo, I celebrate the profound impact he had on all who knew him. For people like me, his legacy of compassion and exploration will continue to inspire. Our thoughts are with you, Pandora, and everyone fortunate enough to have known him.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

I'm so sorry Pando. I never met him but could tell through you that he was such an interesting and intelligent person. Keeping you both in my thoughts and sending love through hyperspace

As I have known him only from your messeages, it was still unexpected, shocking and unwanted news. Take my deep condolences. May you both meet again somewhere

I'm really sorry to hear this, Pandora. I think if a fraction of what DMT shows us is actually real, he's hopefully just begun a new adventure. RIP to your wonderful Nemo.

While I think it might be too soon for much of it to apply just yet, this post is one I always share with friends when they're grieving. I come back and read it myself from time to time as I find it very special. Hopefully you'll find appreciation in it, too.

35 years is a helluva time to be together and quite beautiful and must be so very hard to lose. Wishing you all the best Pandora.

Back
Top Bottom