• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

RIP Ann Shulgin

Migrated topic.

benzyme

Staff member
Therapist
Donator
Ann Shulgin passed away 7/9, at the age of 91. I was fortunate to have shaken her and her husband's hands after the global premiere of Dirty Pictures in March 2010. Of course, she had maintained a large presence of support for the psychedelic community, and was a genuinely beautiful person.

Rest in peace, you will be missed.

Dear Ann,
I admire the impact you have had and the difference your contributions made.
I know you will continue to inspire countless people who relate to your voice and experiences.
-
Thank you!
You will be missed.

RIP Ann Shulgin, one of the greats of the psychedelic renaissance.

My appreciation for her work has only grown as my own understanding of the true value of psychedelics has deepened.

A sad loss for us all - though she is surely one who understood the way forward into the void that follows this plane of life.

The end of an era. And the new world is looking a bit grim on the RC front, now called NPS (novel psychoactive substances).

I sincerely hope the Shulgins will enjoy at least a bit of the internet immortality that is currently being enjoyed by Terence McKenna. Improbable due to the fact that they didn't speak publicly very often and most folks I've met who have PHIKAL and THIKAL only looked at the chemistry and disregarded the amazing, fantastical and delightful love story contained within.

Rest in peace next to Sasha. No need to go hand in hand now that it is All One.

One of the sweetest souls i ever had the pleasure of meeting. Was at a conference just a few months after Sasha passed. I got to chat with her for maybe 10-15 minutes while eating a sandwich and sipping some tea in between speakers, and talk about the concept of love and partnership and two lives becoming one <3

Saw this pop up today on the feed, had to give my respect once more <3

Back
Top Bottom