• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

[SHE] Winter solstice December 21 2010

The Traveler

The Moxylator
Staff member
Admin
Donator
Hi all,

As you might have been reading in the when will be the next SHE? thread the next SHE is on December 21st 2010.

That day it's:
* winter solstice
* Full moon
* Solstice-eclipse overlap first in 456 years (Thank you pau for this information)

The solstice itself is at 11:38pm GMT. People can launch at that specific time.

However, the SHE will also be here in a wave form again. Each timezone itself can mass launch when it reaches 8pm. So if your current local time reaches 8pm on December the 21st then it's time to launch. You are also welcome to join other timezones when they launch.

The chat will have an extra SHE room for that day.

Any entheogen from Ayahuasca to meditation is welcomed to join in.

Kinds regards,

The Traveler

Excellent, I´m currently visiting the jungles of South America. It´s unlikely I´ll be voyaging on anything but pure oxygen but this is a cosmic event of epic proportions...I´ll be tuning in.

May I ask that anyone willing set an intention to protect sacred plants, and everyone's rights to work with said sacred plants, etc.? :)

Beautiful my friends and safe travels! Sadly I won't be able to directly participate (out of town with relatives for the holidays) but let's see what energy I can add and tune into during my meditations that night!

What a truly unique opportunity; every 456 years. Amazing!

~peace and love

I will be blasting off at eight (UTC + 02:00).

Where I'm from, it's summer solstice this time of the year. :) I'm celebrating nature at it's highest apex.

My first She , and it is a special one~! I think it only right to wait for the eclipse to begin to join my brothers and sisters , perhaps I will watch the moon, when it reaches its full eclipse , step into my chamber and partake.

see ya there my friends~!

Btw, I've been reading more into this astrological event and perhaps I may be confused because of the changing days at midnight. But from what I've read, the eclipse is happening tonight (12/20) starting around 10:30pm and will end very early tuesday (12/21) morning. Just in case any of you are trying to catch the lunar eclipse.

It's confusing, because I originally read into this that tomorrow night the eclipse would start. I really don't want to miss this celestial event!

EDIT: this article explains the exact lunar eclipse path for those interested http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2010/17dec_solsticeeclipse/

yeah I was going for the 2 for one event last night, but the eclipse didnt start until 1:30 am , and lasted until like 3 am, well, I tried... but when the time came I could barely stay awake let alone contemplate a journey , so, in the end I watched it begin and then fell asleeep,..then I woke up in time to see it end... I missed the full eclipse.

anyway, tonight I will join the she wave - east coast first up~!

KwisatzHaderach said:

Its more irregular than that, the last conjunction with the solstice was in 1638, while the next will be 2094.

KwisatzHaderach said:
Btw, I've been reading more into this astrological event and perhaps I may be confused because of the changing days at midnight. But from what I've read, the eclipse is happening tonight (12/20) starting around 10:30pm and will end very early tuesday (12/21) morning. Just in case any of you are trying to catch the lunar eclipse.

It's confusing, because I originally read into this that tomorrow night the eclipse would start. I really don't want to miss this celestial event!

Yeah, I was confused when I saw the 1st post as the eclipse happened here around 1:50 - 2:00 AM GMT while blastoff (& the solstice itself) isn't till 11:38 PM GMT.

Attention All Shipping said:
KwisatzHaderach said:

Its more irregular than that, the last conjunction with the solstice was in 1638, while the next will be 2094.

KwisatzHaderach said:

Yeah, I was confused when I saw the 1st post as the eclipse happened here around 1:50 - 2:00 AM GMT while blastoff (& the solstice itself) isn't till 11:38 PM GMT.

Thanks for the info Attention about the next solstice eclipse. Maybe I'll have a chance of catching the next one (let's see I'll only be...106 years old haha).

Peace and Love my brothers and sisters joining in the SHE!

It's 2010 ??! Jesus crist I've been worrying for nothing, we still got 2 good years to go before the world ends....

Back
Top Bottom