• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

[SHE] Winter solstice December 21 2010

daedaloops said:
It's 2010 ??! Jesus crist I've been worrying for nothing, we still got 2 good years to go before the world ends....

Yeah...didn't you hear...we solved the 'Time Travel' problem a while ago now :thumb_up:

cyb said:
Yeah...didn't you hear...we solved the 'Time Travel' problem a while ago now :thumb_up:
figures the traveler would be the first.

i had no idea his name had an implied 'time' in between 'the' and 'traveler'. but you learn something new everyday.

its gonna be 5:28 am where i live , yet i'll be blasting offf
friends i'll meet all of you in hyperspace
yesssssssssssss ,
it will be good to travel back in time and forward maybe at the same time

I'm thinking of taking my cactus flesh and tea around 12 am on the 21st. Or I may wait till morning. The 21st looks to be a day of meditation for me. This may also include walking meditation as I don't want to just be in solitude on this day. It would be nice to spend some time inside my heart cave, but also to spend some time connecting with others. Maybe bridge a gap?

nicechrisman said:
This may also include walking meditation as I don't want to just be in solitude on this day. It would be nice to spend some time inside my heart cave, but also to spend some time connecting with others. Maybe bridge a gap?

Balance; Balance; Balance

Back
Top Bottom