• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Some ambientish music

Migrated topic.
I'm going to be a big fan of this thread, to be honest at first I've looked over it so as not to repeat songs that you had already posted, but after posting I'll compile the songs I don't know and I'll make a list on youtube to listen to them calmly.

New and unknown music, oh yes, sweet pleasure. :twisted:

On the one hand, I leave a playlist that I made not only for the music itself, but also for the images and it is the one that I have used the most times in my sessions and initiations:

[YOUTUBE]

I have a special affection for this one because it accompanied me on many of my most profound journeys:

[YOUTUBE]

The list is complete in this style:

[YOUTUBE]

By the way, does it also happen to you that when you listen to songs that you have traveled with, something stirs inside you and you could almost feel that you are about to enter?

Oneohtrix Point Never - Returnal .. couldn't embed as it is a playlist.

One of my favourite albums by Oneohtrix Point Never.. an ambient gem. The opening track is grinding and confronting but recommend braving through it - as the tracks that follow take on a whole 'nother level of serenity through that brutal contrast.

He also does some really great psychedelic/ambient pop type tunes. Highly recommend him if you enjoy unique synth textures/soundcapes

Hugo Kant- Out of Time

This is the album that some of the material from mix 18 comes from.
I really like his musical style and consider it largely ambient-ish, though this album is a bit more intense and and contains less lofi hiphop than the mix and so only some of the tracks are ambient-ish and chill.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom