• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Sublingual administration

Migrated topic.

TheNtt

Rising Star
Anyone have any tips/advice for sublingaul administrations? SWIM tried sublingual THH, but the saliva in his mouth made it hard for the THH to stay under his tongue.

Anyone have any tips/advice for sublingaul administrations? SWIM tried sublingual THH, but the saliva in his mouth made it hard for the THH to stay under his tongue.
Always had a problem with saliva when I try to hold something in my mouth. A massive production of saliva starts and I almost drown in it in a matter of a minute or three.

Put it directly under your tongue, and press your tongue down hard against the bottom of your mouth. Swallow any saliva that builds up, being careful to keep your tongue hard against the bottom of your mouth for 5-10 minutes.

Exarp said:
How to dosage? SWIM found elsewhere on forum that doses of 15 mg are active this way.

Yea, I'd say 15mg sublingually is pretty close to the threshold dose. I'm assuming you're talking about THH.

Back
Top Bottom