• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

SYNCHRONISED HYPERSPACE EVENT

obliguhl said:
I feel that 6 months is fine. It gives a better opportunity to market the event to new people. It's important that such an event feels big from the start.

My first thought: once every new season (every 3 months); twice a year somehow seems not enough.

I think once every 6 months is a good plan. If the event is too often, people will have a tendency to put it off, with the notion of "I'll just catch it next time". I feel that every 6 months is good for us to try and grow and develop this event. Down the road however, assuming we start dialing in hyperspace communication (assuming this possibility does exist), I think we should make it an annual event. Something special, to look forward to, once per year.

That being said, I think this first go had some complications for a lot of folks. We may want to try it again in another 3 months or so, as a second run.

We'll see once the reports come out, but I have a feeling that the folks participating in mid-day environments had the most trouble getting "in".

Aren't we jumping the gun here?
We dont even know if it produced some actual results yet.
If nobody ''felt'' or ''saw'' each other ,then what's the use of these events.

Imagine 60 people sailing the big ocean at the same time. They might not stumble upon each other, but that doesn't mean that there isn't the possibility.

besides, its just a nice community event, dont you think? We can have a folder in the reports section for that date...when everyone took the spice at the same time...make it international spice day or something...twice yearly, to be observed by all dmt psychonauts

tryptographer said:
obliguhl said:
I feel that 6 months is fine. It gives a better opportunity to market the event to new people. It's important that such an event feels big from the start.

My first thought: once every new season (every 3 months); twice a year somehow seems not enough.

I like the 3 month concept. It would be great to do it on both the equinox and solstice (s)

any eager participants want to join me on a montly full moon synchronization? :)

Neo Guado said:
Aren't we jumping the gun here?
We dont even know if it produced some actual results yet.

if there was any communicated glyph information in hyperspace is irrelevent in this first experiment as far as Im concerned. I personally did not have a chance to prepare my glyph or really participate in any of the experiments. (although I would have really like to and will definitley do so next time). For me it was one of the most amazing and profound experiences I have ever had and I associate my successful flight directly with the synchronized event.

consider this; ... Im not sure about any one else but whenever I smoke a large breakthrough dose I find it very difficult to focus on any specific image during the experience. Everything is a complex juxtopostion of highly detailed, animated alien archetypes. Bringing back a memory of a single glyph is going to be difficult, let alone focusing on 50+

I feel that if we are going to learn how to communicate and find each other in hyperspace it will be on a higher level than simple glyphs/images and catch phrases.... participant training may be required(?) I do think this experiment is an amazing concept however I would really like to see it evolve further...

timeloop said:
tryptographer said:
obliguhl said:

I like the 3 month concept. It would be great to do it on both the equinox and solstice (s)

any eager participants want to join me on a montly full moon synchronization? :)

I think the 3 month idea is a good one. 2x a year is a bit spread out and people may just forget about it.

Every experiment must be repeated at least once. Success or failure the first time does not prove anyhting. The experiement must be repeatable! Besides, I just like the idea of people all over the world launching at the same time.

I think the 3 month idea is a good one. 2x a year is a bit spread out and people may just forget about it.

They could be alarmed by email. I guess everyone who has signed up had to provide an email adress ?

I really fear that 3 month leads to a "ah, nothing special" attitude.....what about 6 month first ..and then reducing the timeframe between launches progressivly as we approach 2012. Or..what about synchronising each leap with a point of low novelty, as a tribute to mckenna :d

acolon_5 said:
Besides, I just like the idea of people all over the world launching at the same time.

Seriously, this is what I like the most about this event. The idea that we have come together as a community, even though spread out across the world, to blast off together in spirit is just awesome. It's like celebrating our freedom together in a mental party.

acolon_5 said:
timeloop said:
tryptographer said:
obliguhl said:

Every experiment must be repeated at least once. Success or failure the first time does not prove anyhting. The experiement must be repeatable! Besides, I just like the idea of people all over the world launching at the same time.

You are absolutely right,I just felt some posters were too optimistic without the results even being made public

hello, brothers and sisters.
let me introduce myself: i'm gosvami, just another freaked-out dmt head 😉
and i hope, many people will join this community in the next time/years.

the first SHE: a great, creative event! may be the greatest event of human society ever, who knows...:idea:

for my joking dog, it was the second time, that he slipped into hyperspace ever(first time was in februar of this year). and it was a realy overwelming, frightening, holy and funny experience for him: he is remembering this in "humility" (hope this is the right word in english, babelfish sucks and language is a virus...)

we should not fix the accurate time of SHE at the "linear time ray". better at the cyclically returning of the rhythm of the seasons. and in no case more frequently than 4 times in the year: the experience is so hard to bear....

on the other hand: some considerations suggest, to fix the next event on the 30 september, because that day the lhc in geneva will be started...to explain, why, would be impossible for me even in my native language......

Hi to the guy who turned me to McKenna and DMT ...but pssssst.
Nice to have you at the nexus.

on the other hand: some considerations suggest, to fix the next event on the 30 september, because that day the lhc in geneva will be started...to explain, why, would be impossible for me even in my native language......

This leans a bit towards my suggestion that it could be beneficial to seek out points of high novelty. Anyone checked the date they turn on LHC? I'll do so now and will report back.

Besides, I just like the idea of people all over the world launching at the same time.
Seriously, this is what I like the most about this event. The idea that we have come together as a community, even though spread out across the world, to blast off together in spirit is just awesome. It's like celebrating our freedom together in a mental party.
Right On!!

I too am into this mainly because DMT is such a rare chem, and we are all taking off together in a sense!!

Every experiment must be repeated at least once. Success or failure the first time does not prove anyhting. The experiement must be repeatable!
It wasn't until I was writing up my report at the S.H.E. site that even noticed how some of the events in my experience might just have had some connection to the others participating!!

As far as experimenting with this goes, I fell over the first time I tried to ride a bike, it seemed impossible to be able to keep it balanced and have any control over it. But after practicing, and trying over & over again, before I knew it, I was riding around without even having to think about it anymore.

I can't imagine doing this group launch just once, now that would be a waste!

WS

Hi to the guy who turned me to McKenna and DMT ...but pssssst.
Nice to have you at the nexus.
hi, "sally-fan" ! i am glad to meet you here too! its amazing: the www is a global village.
why didn't you maintained your old name, "oblighul" sounds a little bit scary...😉

just cheked the countdown for the first beam of lhc.
oh, it's pretty soon.:shock:
not at 30.o9.09.
perhaps too soon...
sorry for the wrong information....

"oblighul" sounds a little bit scary..

True, but it was the first name that came into my mind and I believe it's some kind of spirit I have yet to meet. Moreover, I want to seperate my online identitys. I once had a stalker and that's enough for a lifetime :lol:

btw, I can't get my copy of the timewave program to work, so no updates for now.

These are cool, but we REALLY need people to do this at the same time on Dec 21, 2012. I want to have a 2012 "party", involving many deep conversations, hallucinogenic experiences and good friends. I too think 4 times a year is too much. 4/20 is the day even people who don't normally smoke cannabis use, so perhaps the 1-2 times a year for DMT smoking would be the same amongst psychonauts. Yeah you don't smoke DMT very much, but you can plan to blast off at a certain time once or twice a year.

These are cool, but we REALLY need people to do this at the same time on Dec 21, 2012. I want to have a 2012 "party"

I've pondered about the same thing yesterday (and roughly at the same time!). I've asked myself wether it would be better to do it shortly before "the date" or afterwards.

Back
Top Bottom