• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

SYNCHRONISED HYPERSPACE EVENT

Jorkest said:
so what if we do it on both the 9th and the 30th!?!?

Thats a not so good idea because we want as many people as possible to join. If there are two dates so close to eachother it will divide people.

9th and 30th are both good to me, I only prefer 30th because the information Jorkest gave us sounds more pomising to me.

yes...the white dog as a guide is perfect for this...companions of destiny? breakthrough? it just seems to fit...plus the day is white worldbridger...which is just...well it says it all

I'll be happy to do the 30th....

I really don't have a preference...whatever works out best for the largest number of people.

30th actually might be better....gives us a little more time to let everyone on other forums know.

Ok, November 30th it will be.

Remember, let me say this again:

Day of week/Time:
* This time the start of the event will be 8 hours later as before, thus starting at a Sunday at 2am GMT. This to cycle the start of the event to give different timezones the best start.

Date:
The date will be Sunday the 30th of November, think GMT timezone here, so for USA the startdate will be minus one, on a Saturday!

I will change the SHE-site for this new date. I hope to have this ready by the end of the week (it's quite a busy week). After the site has been changed we can inform all the people to signup.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Ok people,

As soon as S.H.E. is ready for sign up let's get the word out. November 30th GMT! We might want to stick a link to timezones along with it. Any forum that allows us to post this type of thing (remember the link to S.H.E. is not a forum and does not sell anything).

The link is in my signature at the bottom of this post!

When you have posted a thread on another forum, please let us know on this thread so we don't have multiple members posting multiple threads on the same forum.

Hello all,

The new event date has been set at November 30th at 2am.

The S.H.E. site has been updated for this new event and you can now signup to join this event!

We can now spread the word to other sites. What acolon_5 said is an important one: When you have posted a thread on another forum, please let us know on this thread so we don't have multiple members posting multiple threads on the same forum.

To join this event simply signup here: http://www.entheogenic-portal.com

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Drugs-forum.co.uk has been posted on in the DMT section.

Can someone get DMT Tribe, the shroomery, mycotopia, and any others that might be interested?

I havn't been here in a while and just decided to drop by and I'm so glad I did! this looks fucking awesome! *sets alarm to the 2am 30th nov and meditates on xochipilli glyph*

Chazz said:
I havn't been here in a while and just decided to drop by and I'm so glad I did! this looks ------- awesome! *sets alarm to the 2am 30th nov and meditates on xochipilli glyph*

Please remember that this is GMT.

For USA EST the launch time is:

09:00:00 p.m. Saturday November 29, 2008 in EST

You can check your time here: Time Zone Converter

Jorkest said:
well then what time zone is london in?

London is in GMT time, I wasn't asking what timezone I am, I just think acolon_5 was concerned I was possibly setting my alarm for the wrong timezone, which I'm not.

Back
Top Bottom