• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

SYNCHRONISED HYPERSPACE EVENT

Just tried to log-on to sign up but it is saying "Incorrect username or password!
Please retry."
I was in the last one with nexus username & password, but it isn't recognising it now. Anyone else had problems logging in?
Edit: I see yes. I may re-signup just to get it sorted in time.

Jorkest said:
Traveler..gonna open the reports?! im interested to see them

Excuses, time is sliding by me it seems. Maybe I want to try too many things at the same time...

The reports are open now, enjoy and please discuss them at the appropriate thread.

Kind regards,

The traveler

Some nice reports, again huge differences in experiences... thanks everyone for writing it down!

It's admirable how some of you managed to stay focused, and keep the intent alive. All too often, that kind of stuff evaporates to insignificance during the peak.

And... hey, didn't D Love see/detect Gosvami's hyperphrase "ohm"..."oum"..."aum" at Stonehenge!? On the other hand, this is something so general and widespread it doesn't prove much. Maybe the glyphs and phrases should be a bit more specific - what the heck, as long as even one person has an unforgettable experience I call it a success ;)

I don't know, but when SWIM tries to go in with an intent, the entities seem to frown on that. So maybe no trying to do anything while there.

SWIM found that using THH sublingually makes the experience more manageable and more intense, so he'll try that on the next experience and see.

hey, didn't D Love see/detect Gosvami's hyperphrase "ohm"..."oum"..."aum" at Stonehenge!? On the other hand, this is something so general and widespread it doesn't prove much. Maybe the glyphs and phrases should be a bit more specific
and "Danger Duckie" saw the "praying mantis/gosvamis glyph"......
and jorkest had no visions, although he wanted, while gosvami had visions, although he wanted not. so... "black and white", that's what "the traveler" saw...some nice "coincidences", but this doesn't prove much...
what did you expected?

next time, may be, i will use another phrase.... for example: "in the light lives floating wisdom"

(or perhaps i will sign in for the next SHE with a fraudulent intention :twisted: ... and tell a good friend of mine to sign in also and tell him to claim, that he heard a strange voice, which repeated again and again: "in the light lives floating wisdom"....no folks, that was just a malign joke...😉 but think about the possibility, that some extremely stupid guys could do this!)

unfortunately it seems to me that there is no great interest to analyze the reports or to discuss the results.:(
perhaps the people have no time because of some sort of Christmas stress, i don't know.

gosvami said:
....no folks, that was just a malign joke...😉

You evil clown! :)

Yeah, apparently strong intent or desire can be counterproductive. It's like refusing a precious gift by clinging to this puny intent! Is it a mistake to even want more control..?

Always fascinating how unpredictable it is.

Back
Top Bottom