• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Thanx to your ideas and donations: Calendar/Events!

The Traveler

The Moxylator
Staff member
Admin
Donator
Hey community!

Thanx to an idea from @DexterMTripp, and by the use of all of you who donated I was able to extend this platform with a nice calendar/events addon:

1707509399141.png

It's widget is visible with the [Forums] and the [What's new] pages, you can also click on the widget header to see the full calendar.

First use wil be for the coming SHE this coming Saturday (10 Feb 2024). 🌞

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Attachments

• 1707508950379.png
    1707508950379.png
    856.8 KB · Views: 2
NICE!!! I don't see that calendar item in my menu like you, but I do see the item on the top right bar.
I removed it from the menu since you can also click on the header of the widget to get there. It was getting a bit crowdy at the top with all the menu-items. 😁

Is there a specific time of day the event starts?
Yes, the final time is stated further down the topic: 21:00 CET (you have to recalculate from that, what the time in your time zone will be).

Kind regards,

The Traveler

I removed it from the menu since you can also click on the header of the widget to get there. It was getting a bit crowdy at the top with all the menu-items. 😁

Yes, the final time is stated further down the topic: 21:00 CET (you have to recalculate from that, what the time in your time zone will be).

Kind regards,

The Traveler
I agree. Gotta be disciplined with area usage to keep it clean.

Thank goodness for WorldTimeBuddy. :D

I love it.

Back
Top Bottom