• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

The Nexus is...?

Migrated topic.
My own little shamans guild... like minded people who I just happened to find when I needed them most in my life. I love my nexian brothers. Learn share expand 🙌

MelCat said:
...one of the most important things in my life right now... Why? I don't know... I just know it is.

What is the Nexus to you?

The only place where you can talk about strange plants that let you talk to aliens or whatever.
-Without anyone calling the doctor and bringing you first to a supervised, closed facility. 😉

Wish sometimes with one or the other here I could go for a walk to talk.
(Nice try CIA 😁 )

Seriously, I am really happy that this community exists here.
In my circle of friends, although there are some who have their own experiences with the subject, but no one has it so fascinated.

The Nexus helped open my 3rd eye. In years past it helped facilitate my learning and gifted me the skills and teachings to introduce me to the world of NNDMT, and also A big part of my Cacti journey.

It had been a great resource tapping into all the knowledge put forth by some wonderful minds Here on-the Nexus.

While I don't get on the Nexus as often as I use to or works like, it's still a very important part of my life and continued learning.

🥀𝕊ⲕü𝗻𝙆🥀

The only place where you can talk about strange plants that let you talk to aliens or whatever.
-Without anyone calling the doctor and bringing you first to a supervised, closed facility. 😉

Wish sometimes with one or the other here I could go for a walk to talk.
(Nice try CIA 😁 )

Seriously, I am really happy that this community exists here.
In my circle of friends, although there are some who have their own experiences with the subject, but no one has it so fascinated.
Hey, do you do that podcast with Kain Mensch now? If that's you, thanks - it's very informative. Of course, there's no way you can acknowledge this without breaking one of our rules so that makes this a bit of a catch-22.

Back
Top Bottom