• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

The Nexus is...?

Migrated topic.
my refuge, my virtual home, my place to seek advice, my place to give advice and support others as a means of giving back to the world the support I have received from all the unexpected and inexplicable places...

I resonate with what you say melodic

Hear hear!

The nexus is my home on the web, the place I come when I need some help, guidance, and just a place to chat with like minded folks who “get” me.

I honestly cannot put into words the way I feel about this place and the Nexians. The few that I have had interactions with are simply the most awesome people I have met online (and in real life)

Long live the Nexus!

...a beautiful piece of the net filled with valuable information and experiences.
...the place to be for seekers.
...a community of extraction nerds.

Enoon said:
my refuge, my virtual home, my place to seek advice, my place to give advice and support others as a means of giving back to the world the support I have received from all the unexpected and inexplicable places...

I resonate with what you say melodic

+1 over here!
The advice I have received here I am eternally grateful for!

A place where I can talk about the things I enjoy without being made fun of or looked at with a cocked head.....indeed where people "get me".

A place of vast information, full of helpful and friendly people <3

An electronic addiction ;)

It's fun that this is one of the few places where you can talk about hyperspace creatures coming to your room without anyone looking weirdly at you:shock:

... is the place that helped me learn everything I know worth knowing... or perhaps is the place that helped me learn how to think things worth thinking? How to ditch worth, how to smoalk moar, how to laugh when you see someone come back with that big goofy grin on their face.

It's my well spring , and a very important and an
integral part of
My lifes journey . I am grateful for this place and all the people
Involved here .

Back
Top Bottom