• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

The Nexus is...?

Migrated topic.
The place I go on the internet for relevant, intelligent discussions about topics that I care about.

And not just that...It's a place with extraordinary people of all kinds. I sincerely appreciate it.

Thank you so very, very much nexus!šŸ˜

A fascinating place where I have gotten to learn about alkaloid extraction, laugh and feel that I can contribute in a variety of ways!

......like Willy Wonka and the Chocolate factory

You got oompah loompahs

You got a strange and confounding environment.

You got the whole cast of characters in here as far as I can tell.

We are all Charlie running down the street with the golden ticket!

šŸ˜

:love: !!!!!! I'm overwhelmed with feels just finding this thread..... I strongly believe that the nexus and the tribe that is us nexians, is one of the main reasons that I can type this into this computer today. My brain isn't in full working order yet this morning so I cant seem to figure out a way to convey my deep honest loving feelings for all of the people that participate in this great community
Ill have to come chime back in when I can figure out how to explain myself :lol: :love: :love: :love: :love:

I feel like I have been doing this all my life... cosmic minds all alike. We are cut from the same cloth.. that's what binds us, that 3rd eye thing?

Some people have other needs.. but we are growing...:thumb_up:

I live in a crooked little house with a crooked little mouse and a crooked little cat that sleeps with the crooked little mouse and we are very happy in our crooked little house.

People walk by our crooked little windows and all they can do is wonder what goes on in that crooked little house as the lights seem to be on all night and we sleep all day.

There is a sign on the door, please knock before you enter and please watch that first crooked little step. 8)

The Nexus has given me a reference point intellectually, botanically, scientifically and psychologically. I have few social references to DMT in my life. And the Nexus helped me perfect an extraction method that didn't involve other people.
I was determined
So I looked at the threads and learned some weirdness from some of the members, and read all the 'First Steps' and the famous 'Why Not to do DMT' thread. Then I went further, I had no idea I lived in a country full of Acacias.

I used a very simple A/B method with white vinegar. From one small (wind dropped) branch I extracted nearly 2g's. That was in 2011 0r 12 I believe. I still have over 1 g left. It is so abundant in one particular Acacia that I know of. I now have 4 huge bushes in my garden. I am lost for words.

Did people use this in the 50's ?
I dont think its just me, but I directly accredit DMT to an increase of my vocabulary and a number of other hobbies seem enhanced somewhat. I feel AWAKE, more so than before.

I visit as often as I can. Love the Nexus and all you guys and gals. Cat thread also a favorite for me.:thumb_up:

One of the best sources for gaining a better understanding about the psychedelic experience and the chemistry needed to decentralize DMT from illegal markets, a place with a great community and knowledge.

Back
Top Bottom