• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

The Poor Mans Tek - A 100% Fat Free, Food Safe, Grocery Store Solution to DMT Extraction

Migrated topic.
Spiceman said:
Care to elaborate on that and explain exactly what you have in mind there ^ ? Do you mean use SCarb to basify the acidic solution then decantation of the water ? Precipping the spice while in solution?

If thats the case it should be possible, however, retrieval without a buchner funnel, vacuum flask and the right paper... is exceedingly difficult, I may be wrong on exactly what you mean tho.

Sorry, SWIM tries to restrain himself from posting this too frequently, but...

here's the general procedure: Nontoxic Hasty Freebase Spice Conversion - DMT-Nexus Wiki

and the more detailed procedure: Amor fati's Approach to Freebase Spice Conversion - DMT-Nexus Wiki

It would be interesting to see varying results from various types of oils.

quote from the tek "Any Type of Vegetable Oil - Such as Canola Oil, Sunflower Oil, Peanut Oil, Corn Oil, Soybean Oil etc... or a mixture of these will work. (even lard aka animal fats would work here if kept hot) All of the above oils have been tested and did an excellent job of dissolving freebase dmt. The only oils used "fully" in the procedure was, Sunflower Oil, Mixed Vegetable Oil and hot Lard."

He says there are no pictures spice is gone. (this was one a few months ago and the author is not doing any work right now) , spice from vegetable oil pull "some random mix of corn and soybean oil" yeilded snow white crystalline powder. The lard pulled white/ semi crystalline powder. As a correction swim never tried peanut oil. Sunflower oil pulled slightly yellow crystalline powder , obviously a tinge of some jungle. Other oils have not been tested.

It's good to know such a procedure is viable, just in case swim is
ever stuck in a situation where he is unable to use his regular methods
and supplies. Thanks for posting this.

wow!! thank you sooo much!!!
god/ess/lack of.. bless the chemists all!!!!!
SERIOUSLY, thank you spiceman...or whoever firt invented this

Sodium carbonate and calcium carbonate are both available at swimming pool supply stores. Also Glacial Acetic Acid - the real thing!! - the reason vinegar is watered down - is available at photography supply stores:

"Acetic acid, CH3COOH, also known as ethanoic acid, is an organic acid, which gives vinegar its sour taste and pungent smell. It is a weak acid, in that it is only a partially dissociated acid in an aqueous solution. Pure, water-free acetic acid (glacial acetic acid) is a colorless liquid that absorbs water from the environment (hygroscopy), and freezes at 16.5 °C (62 °F) to a colorless crystalline solid. The pure acid and its concentrated solutions are dangerously corrosive."

I can't count how many times I've developed pictures of the chimps practicing synchronized swimming in our pool.

Perhaps glacial acetic acid would prove to be of value in one of the "poor man's teks"? Does anybody have info on this?

Thank you so much for this tech, spiceman and everyone who has contributed/tested so far.
This allows me to make pharma or freebase while still preserving some of that "just making tea" feeling of doing a traditional ayahuasca brew.
I've used this successfully with grapeseed oil and soybean oil! -- yield not measured.
Next up: Coconut oil.
I'm excited about the coconut oil because it will freeze quickly, allowing easy separation of the layers.
Does anyone else have a suggestion for other oils with high freezing points?

Initial tests using coconut oil and cactus are promising. A sub threshold dose produced a feeling of electricity and friendliness. Further tests are needed to verify this for sure but if that was placebo, it was very strong.

I tried this tek for the first time, with cactus, sodcarbonate, vegetable oil soy and sunflower mix, and lemons. I wanted to convert the foul tasting nousea inducing tea, into a more comfortable lemonade.

it worked. I like this tek, mostly because the other chemicals are hard to get for me.

I am interested in trying this tek on some acacia floribundas that may contain tryptamines. Specifically I would be trying this on the phyllodes or depending on what's available maybe bark or flowers

Thank you everyone who has contribute to this tek. I am very grateful as this for me has really opened up the way to DMT.

Using this tek on dry powedered acacia floribunda phyllodes, I was able to extract a small quantity of crystals and orange goo that smelled like tryptamines with acacia essence.

I smoked some and... its positive! I was soo happy!! I will soon be posting an full DMT extraction of acacia floribunda using this tek with pictures of everything. I would like to first buy a scale so that I could also calculate yields.

Though Im not sure exactly what this floribunda spice contains. It did last a bit longer ( a bit over 15 minutes) than what I was expecting from my experience with MHRB spice(more like 5-10 minutes) but it definatly felt like DMT. Internet sources indicate that acacia floribunda contain tryptamines and phenethylamines, but I have no idea exactly what.

DMT!!! Happiness and love to all. Mother earth really does provide everything.

Nice work!

Who thinks we should funnel this technique back to the brazilian natives who originally gave us this plant? I wonder if they would like a smokable form of their ally? :p

SWIM got an extremely low yield from the first pull, first salting of a 500g batch.

Roughly 300g caoh was added to 500g powdered mhrb in a half gallon mason jar, then water enough to create a chunky/soupy consistency. Pure canola oil was added, ~3/4c. This was heated by a double boiler set-up for 1.5h without allowing anything to boil, stirring regularly - ensuring that the contents became thoroughly mixed.

Allowed to cool and settle for 1.5h. During this time the mason jar cracked and the oil was poured off into a smaller jar, but still contained a significant aqueous layer. The rest of the mess was moved to another jar. The oil mixture was extremely dirty from suspended plant material, so a saturated sodium carbonate solution was added to wash the oil. It became much clearer, and the separation became more defined.

The oil was a very nice shade of yellow and smelled strongly of mhrb.

The oil was separated from the sodium carbonate/sludge mix with a pipette and salted with straight 5% vinegar a la the mesc acetate tek. The vinegar layer was agitated with the oil until both changed color. This was allowed to settle for 1 hour, then the vinegar layer was separated and evaporated to yeild:

less than .3g of brownish material. SWIM kinda expected a little more from the first pull of a 500g batch, even with an experimental tek....

Any ideas what might have gone wrong?

cactus crystals using the poor man's tek,(sodium carbonate and vinegar)

Attachments

• spaceshipiswaiting.JPG
    spaceshipiswaiting.JPG
    190.8 KB · Views: 0
starting material: cuttings, fresh cactus, echinopsis lageniformis aka trichocereus bridgesii-found growing in La Paz, Bolivia in a residencial zone

steps

-- tea extract
whole cactus minus the core diced and liquified in a blender and then boiled in acidified water. tea squeezed through cloth filter, further separation from solids with a day or two or sediment settling, and then the tea was concentrated by boiling/simmering to a light paint consistency,
5 12 inch cuttings were used which were reduced to about 200ml of concentrated tea(i didnt measure exactly)

--- added sod carbonate, mixing and adding water to maintain a light paint consistency.
added sodcarb until the reaction appeared complete.
I totally eyeballed this, judging from the change in color (turns yellow),
and also when the viscosity became like gum for some reason, then I stopped adding sod carb. I didnt measure anything or make calculations, but I estimate in a tea concentrate from 5 12 inch cuttings I used somewere around 120 grams of sodiumcarbonate to basify, perhaps more.

---following the poor man's tek, extraction vessel was a container in a pot of hot water water. Vegetable oil was used, sunflower and soy blend, about 300ml, stirred and steeped in the hot basified concentrate for an hour then separated and salted with acidified water ( 1.5cup 5%vinegar/gallon water) repeated 4-5 times..
( the basified concentrate continued yielding salted crystals in later washes with fresh oil, the sixth and seventh washes yielded almost a gram of crystals)

-- acidified water combined, boiled then evaporated in a dish.. crude crystals, about 7-8 grams yield of impure crystals. I didnt bother being precise in general since I had no clue as the to weight of the starting material and am still experimenting with the technique of it all.

recommendations?
prehaps on purifying the acetate crystals?

I would like to know if someone knows how to calculate the quantity of sodium carbonate neccesary to freebase x amount of mescaline in san pedro... or maybe how much sodium carbonate per dried grm of cactus? (for future reference)

thanks again to spiceman and allwho have and continue to contribute to the poor man's tek. vegetable oil in chemistry extractions is far from the traditional solvents used in AB extractions, but proves to be quite efficiente in capturing freebase alkaloids of the cactus type and of the acacia type.

WOW!!! SO MANY THANKS! Now I have pure white DMT without ever touching a petrochem! What I do is actually use d-limonene to extract, since you don't have to heat it at all and it basically takes only a minute or so to extract DMT using limonene. Then with the red DMT I get from limonene I use hot vegetable oil and BAM it's white now and way easier to smoke all in one go!

I hope everyone stops using Naptha/heptane etc. Yuuuuuccckkkkk!!! Environment gods will not like you!

Back
Top Bottom