• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

This lighter is a fine and handsome tool

Migrated topic.

Karnov

Rising Star
Joined
Jul 3, 2013
Messages
91
Merits
42

Nice ergonomics for one-handed use. Can be stood up and is stable. Nice size flame which is controllable in size and intensity with only one hand.

Mechanical parts seem solid.

PLUS: This torch will last for a LONG, LONG, LONG time with one fueling. Much better than the creme brule torch I tried. WAY nicer than some of those mini torches that are pint size.

If you're looking for a good, quality torch lighter, do yourself a favor and check this one out. The barrel and head are not overly long, either, so this tabletop torch is not so bad for carrying around--relatively convenient size.

(And no, I have no interest in the company--but I like to stand behind a product I'm satisfied with. This was the 4th lighter I tried.)

8)
 
shanedudddy2 said:
I should really get a nice lighter and just refuel instead of endlessly buying Bic lighters.
I too am a slave to the bic lighters and should most likely buy something like this, but then again I am lazy, therefor Im a slave to the bic lighters...
 
shanedudddy2 said:
I should really get a nice lighter and just refuel instead of endlessly buying Bic lighters.

You'll never regret it, bro-ski! :lol:
 
Back
Top Bottom