• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Website improvements

Migrated topic.

--Shadow

Rising Star
Merely suggestion I can think of to make this great site greater, specifically when using iPad or iphone
1) home page isn't good screen size when using iphone or iPad devices. It seems too wide where u need to scroll across
2) search feature isn't available when using iphone or iPad devices

I'd gladly contribute in any way I can, except programming isn't my forte

Mungbeans for all

--Shadow said:
1) home page isn't good screen size when using iphone or iPad devices. It seems too wide where u need to scroll across
Have you tried forcing mobile view?

IaWZA2F.png

I just turned it on now. I think it was already displaying correctly (in the /forum area)

The screen size for me is ok in the forums, it's the www.dmt-nexus.me front page that it doesn't resize. I'm not sure if the front page detects login details yet to set my preferences on my account, or if it's just when I access the forum that I get logged in.

Should the search feature be available in mobile view? I couldn't see it anywhere yet after forcing mobile view

It seems that the search function is missing in mobile view, you can access the settings by clicking on the head in the top right corner than select edit profile to toggle forced mobile view.

a1pha said:
Yup.

Probably best not to make the artists redo the landing page and The Traveler waste time recoding the site simply because that one page won't display well on an iPad. The guy is already busy enough.

Yeah thats cool. I'm not fussed by it myself, as I never really use the homepage. I certainly don't want to burden anyone with anything, especially Traveller. It was just a friendly suggestion that I thought I'd flag if it ever wants to be addressed

Thanks for all the EPIC work you've done so far Traveler :thumb_up: (and all the mods and contributors)

The absence of the search feature on mobile devices is definitely a limitation. Implementing a mobile-friendly search option would enhance accessibility and functionality for users, especially when multitasking or even Running Calendar on the go.

Back
Top Bottom