• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

What happened to sharetheseeds?

some grasses don't require much space ;)
I would be interested in growing some san pedro cactuses. Preferably something that can then be used as medicine.

My mom would grow little pots of mint when I was a child and would then use them to make me mint tea whenever I had a stomach ache. I don’t get sick very often though between my constant consumption of kombucha and kefir and my weekly vitamin C injections.
 
I would be interested in growing some san pedro cactuses. Preferably something that can then be used as medicine.

My mom would grow little pots of mint when I was a child and would then use them to make me mint tea whenever I had a stomach ache. I don’t get sick very often though between my constant consumption of kombucha and kefir and my weekly vitamin C injections.
You will be better off getting some clone cuttings of a named sanpedro known to be active ,
you can buy or trade .....you will have big cactus many years sooner that are realible for medicene .

Seeds will take many years and they maybe active or maybe not ....

Just a sugestion ,

i recomend you look into TBM CLONE B ..............but also some columer sanpadro cuttings .

Growing seeds is fun , lots and lots of seeds around .
It is just going to be many years before you can test them to see if there strong or weak .

good luck
 
Last edited:
I would be interested in growing some san pedro cactuses. Preferably something that can then be used as medicine.

My mom would grow little pots of mint when I was a child and would then use them to make me mint tea whenever I had a stomach ache. I don’t get sick very often though between my constant consumption of kombucha and kefir and my weekly vitamin C injections.
If you don't have much space a san pedro would be ideal. If you start from a clone it will take almost no space at all. The only thing is you will want a south facing window if you can't keep it outside. You can start it in a 3-4 inch pot and pot size will only increase by an inch every year maybe. They do get tall though and if you are like me you will get addicted to propagating them and you will need a lot more space within a couple of years :)
I think if you were pruning it and you allocated 12" of space in a south facing window you would be fine.
 
Back
Top Bottom