• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

What to say to this.....

Migrated topic.
I would say that would make sense comming from a woman, but if that was true, then it would be the same for salvia and shroom spirts as well as entities. And if the bad is part of it then so is the good a part of it.

Right?

Well she seems to think that the realms dmt takes one to are not to be fooled with and that were opening ourselves up to the devil or demons or some shit. She falls back on the whole bible thump argument. That being , there is no such thing as aliens , entities, ect, their all one in the same, demons.
I find her closed mindedness a little on the sad side. I mean it's from 3 to 5 really intense minutes (if your lucky). She takes one hit, puts her head in her lapwith her eyes covered and thinks thats all dmt has to offer. She's felt Their presence and I believe it scared the fuck out of her. So breaking through isnt in her future. But I took two really big hits and felt something I've never felt before right in front of her. I held in the hits until I couldnt anymore and then placed my head in my hands with my eyes covered. My breathing was slowing and then it was as if I stopped breathing. At this point my eyes opened and a futuristic section of the room appeared.You know it was there but not there. But things felt way different than ever before. My sweatpants felt as if there was something from the futuristic realm that was tugging at them and my feet as well as my entire lower half of my body was termbling and virating to something elses will, or groove, or beat or whatever it was. I cant really explain the fact that my eyes were wide open yet another presence was making physical contact with my skin.
Has anyone else felt (with their eyes wide open) as if their body was being messed with, touched, or entered I guess would be the closest I can get to discribing the event?

demon and spirit from memory meant the same thing..

but regardless, irrespective of her opinion a lot of good/positive things seem to come from the DMT experience.

Personally i don't think see why even if demons existed that they would find it that much use [considering the low % of the population that partake in DMT]
If they were even half smart they'd focus on something a bit more popular. [like television, credit cards, or organised religion].

i spose you could argue alternately that there is strong evidence that everything is linked, so you could probably say the same for DMT and toilet roll holders.
And equally, if demons, why not angels?
:d

SWIM has gotten beat up before..he felt like he was actually being thrashed around..and he was..he was being tugged and pulled and pushed and all sorts of things..it was like getting beat up by a hyperdimensional being...well SWIM was like..'im not gonna have that be my last dmt memory' so he packed the pipe up again..and went and payed those guys a visit...everything turned out just lovely

Jorkest said:
SWIM has gotten beat up before..he felt like he was actually being thrashed around..and he was..he was being tugged and pulled and pushed and all sorts of things..it was like getting beat up by a hyperdimensional being...well SWIM was like..'im not gonna have that be my last dmt memory' so he packed the pipe up again..and went and payed those guys a visit...everything turned out just lovely

Yeah, confrontation is the best way to handle those mischievous bastards.

Its the old, "if we don't know what it is then we are scared of it. If we can't explain it then it must be supernatural, ACK! Demons! Witches!"

Remind her that many people have found themselves in the angelic realm through smoking spice as well. honestly though, trying to convince a hard core Christian that their beliefs might not be 100% accurate is near impossible unless you are skilled in reverse brainwashing.

Oh and yes, I've had my body messed with before. A kind of strange hypersex if you will but that was with eyes closed. Not unpleasant in the least.

I've also felt my mind probed, a giant "face" came out of the grid and seemed to study me, there was a sucking sound, and then he retreated back into the grid. My friend has been shocked in hyperspace (simply by being touched by an entity), and his arm was sore for a few days afterwards.

acolon_5 said:
Remind her that many people have found themselves in the angelic realm through smoking spice as well. honestly though, trying to convince a hard core Christian that their beliefs might not be 100% accurate is near impossible unless you are skilled in reverse brainwashing.

Yeah , they will tell you those were fooled by demons with angelic appearance.
Hard Core Christianism is absolutely fear/anxiety based...

associativum said:
acolon_5 said:

Yeah , they will tell you those were fooled by demons with angelic appearance.
Hard Core Christianism is absolutely fear/anxiety based...

Most likely. It's not about sharing idea's but getting you to believe in thier ideas. I doubt that once a HCC has labeled something demonic there is very little chance of changing their minds, or even opening their minds to different possiblities.

BTW I'm not saying your g/f is like this, I am only going on the information you provided.

honestly though, trying to convince a hard core Christian that their beliefs might not be 100% accurate is near impossible unless you are skilled in reverse brainwashing.

Excellently put.

BTW I'm not saying your g/f is like this, I am only going on the information you provided.

No problem... She unfortunetly is very heavily bw'd by the christian belief system.
It's really hard to even talk about anything spiritual with her or about what I believe in because she always comes in with "you dont believe in anything", or "you just make up your faith as you go along and dont know god". Simply because I choose not to give my God, as I understand it, a name, as she insists is necessary to being righteous with her god.

Good thing being righteous has never been one of my life goals. I'll settle for being humble.

Saidin said:
Just a question. What kind of future do you see with your girlfriend, when you have such a very different view of reality and the universe..

I was actually thinking of asking the same question. Doesn't sound like a match made in heaven (no pun intended).

lowjackal said:
Well she seems to think that the realms dmt takes one to are not to be fooled with and that were opening ourselves up to the devil or demons or some shit. She falls back on the whole bible thump argument. That being , there is no such thing as aliens , entities, ect, their all one in the same, demons.
I find her closed mindedness a little on the sad side. I mean it's from 3 to 5 really intense minutes (if your lucky). She takes one hit, puts her head in her lapwith her eyes covered and thinks thats all dmt has to offer. She's felt Their presence and I believe it scared the fuck out of her. So breaking through isnt in her future. But I took two really big hits and felt something I've never felt before right in front of her. I held in the hits until I couldnt anymore and then placed my head in my hands with my eyes covered. My breathing was slowing and then it was as if I stopped breathing. At this point my eyes opened and a futuristic section of the room appeared.You know it was there but not there. But things felt way different than ever before. My sweatpants felt as if there was something from the futuristic realm that was tugging at them and my feet as well as my entire lower half of my body was termbling and virating to something elses will, or groove, or beat or whatever it was. I cant really explain the fact that my eyes were wide open yet another presence was making physical contact with my skin.
Has anyone else felt (with their eyes wide open) as if their body was being messed with, touched, or entered I guess would be the closest I can get to discribing the event?

Ive had a similar experience with eyes closed. Forced closed actually, "Just understand". It felt like my body was being probed by such a alien force then as if all of the spirts and shit were all giving me giant hugs which only the best of grandmas are capable of giving. Yeah buddy, you could call it entered. Kinda like a super cousin of salvia. Cept good. really really fucking good.

I think one important thing to realize is, a person who is a "fundementalist" cannot change their own beleifs. That's because they don't have the authority to do so, as they did not originate their own beleif system. They don't have building blocks of their own reasoning, step by step, upon which they have concluded upon what they beleive. Instead they've accepted a pre-packaged beleif system, that they themselves did not form, and therefore cannot alter.

Jorkest said:

It's a funny feeling when a hyperdimensional being gives you bitchslaps... but even more fun when they drill holes in your brain :)

Jorkest said:

Yikes... seems there's much to encounter. On one occasion I was so convinced by what I saw that I reached out for it, which made it's bearer snarl at me and in terror my nose grew really big and started thrashing back and forth. That was enough to strike respect for substance into me. Couldn't imagine taking one of the guys on... I bet they have some damn crazy moves going on!

You lady might need to go and do some soul searching to see what it is to exist as a 'being' without the fear attached to things like devil and god.

Check some good mediation (Vipassana) and a beautiful beach retreat to see what 'Demons' exist.

Your lover probably has issues which have nothing to do with DMT and everything about the way she has been brought up and how her previous experiences have effected her mind.

In turn effecting how she sees the world based on these reactions and deep rooted insecurities.

D

Back
Top Bottom