• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Whats in a name?

Migrated topic.
Mine came from Gurdjieff's book, Beelzebub's Tales to his Grandson, which, together with psychedelics, completely changed my life!

In the book, when talking about the 'Center', the 'Absolute', the place from where all Vibrations arise, the Primordial Soup or whatever you want to call it, he uses many different names, amongst them ' Endless Endlessness', which is very expressive and stayed in my head:)

breakMYhead said:
breakMYhead from it's normal filtering processes so I can see things as the truly are.

Ah nice one like it.
I always assumed it was derived from the Pinchbeck book "Breaking open the head" which is said to happen once one has been initiated by Iboga

I got mines from David Ickes books, where he says there is no seperation there is no you and me all is I and it is infinite, we are all one, like a drop of sea water isnt seperate from the sea it is one thing, like all of us so we are all Infinite I lol

Meta XIII comes from two places.

1) God's scribe the angel Metatron: Meta meaning "beyond" and tron meaning "matrix".

2) The number 13 or Roman XIII representing myself.

Two of the meanings of the word meta that are important to me are "beyond" and "self". But since just meta is usually too short as a nick on most sites I use MetaXIII to mean "beyond the self" or "beyond myself" to always remind me to strive to be a better person. To develop the mind, body and spirit.

LOVE META

hihihi, what you think?

ahh ok, i'll explain.
My name is so simple because i had no idea how to give myself a different name then my own!
My nicks belong to games and onlinepoker :)
On a forum, i have problems creating one, because it should reflect my personality then.

Mine's easy - I read Kahlil Gibran's "The Prophet" many years ago and it resonated.

(The “2” is there for "technical difficulty" reasons – when I first signed up as “gibran”, the server never sent me a confirming email, so I had to create a new account with a different email – “gibran2” :) ).

Mine I encountered in Pablo Amaringo's amazing book, Ayahuasca Visions. A Bancopuma is a sorcerer who can use ayahuasca magic to shape shift into a black panther, one of the most respected and feared animals in the rainforest. Thought that was pretty cool. :)

Back
Top Bottom