• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

White spice vs. orange/yellow spice

Does all of the jungle spice dissolve in acetone?

Is there anyone who feels that yellow spice is slightly harsher for the lungs than white spice?

And what's the difference between DMT that's pulled out as yellow and DMT that has become yellow after being in the open air(oxidized)?

Just some thoughts...

olympus mon said:
DeMenTed said:
It kind of goes "bing bong bing bong" with a kinda portamento feeling to it,my best explanation lol

this link is almost exactly what i hear when launching. my sound starts at 43 seconds but they are all cool. when i found this it gave me goose bumps and really got me wondering if somehow the audible sounds on dmt are not coming from the cosmos and for some reason we can hear them while under dmt.

check it here. remember 43 sec

I just listened to that sound. Almost verbatim what I hear when I breakthrough. A very watery/electric sound. Nice find! I ended up with goose bumps too!

ime :

pure xtals are close to tasteless when vaped and produce no visible smoke when exhailed, the person sitting next to the smoker can often not even smell anything, they are not harsh and leave almost no residue on the pipe other than that which xtallizes on the pipe from temp differences.
There is less body load and the transition from baseline to breakthru is much faster and softer - perhaps because one can inhail more vapour per puff.

more colored spices tend to produce more physical effects, less well defined visuals, way more taste and smell and potential harshness and residue on the pipe.
That was precisely the answer I was looking for. It had of been you that had it. In Vlad we trust.

Back
Top Bottom