• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Would this work to make crude LSH extract?

Migrated topic.

Beelzebub

Rising Star
1) Mix ground peppermint and morning glory seeds.

2) Put the solution in petroleum ether and shake for a while. Let sit for about 2 hours and shake again.

3) Strain the seeds and peppermint. Possibly repeat step 2. Let the seeds and peppermint dry completely.

4) Put the dried seed and peppermint into ethanol. Let sit for a few days overnight. Strain the seeds and peppermint out. Let the solvent evaporate away so you have LSH (?).

I'm not a chemist expert, so I don't know if the acetaldehyde would be go into the petroleum ether, or if it would stay with the LSA and the fiber from the peppermint and seeds until it was mixed with the LSA in the ethanol.

I don't know how to make a pure extract.

But I've done quite a bit of research, and I've found the most effective, and probably simplest way would be this:

1. brew fresh (dryed may work but make sure it is not too old) peppermint in a small cup of hot water for about 30 minutes
NOT boiling. acetaldehyde will boil off.

2. strain out the peppermint.

3. when water is close to room temperature add the desired amount of seeds to the brew (seeds should be ground to a powder in a coffee grinder or via other method), and put in fridge for 24+ hours
note: Although a cold water extraction will work outside of a fridge for LSA, this should always be done in a fridge. acetaldehyde, and the LSA will not bind, and will seperate if not in the cold

4. strain out the crushed seeds. can be done with a coffee filter

5. Drink mixture.

Also, once complete you shouldn't keep the mixture out of the fridge for too long before consumption. Heat can cause them to seperate.

It may not always work. No one knows everything about LSH yet, and for some reason it just seems to fail on occasion for unknown reasons.

If it does fail you will be left with LSA which can still be consumed.

LSH is very similiar to LSD with a few similiaritys. much more like it than LSA
you can tell the differences because LSA is a sedative, and LSH is stimulating, so you should have a lot more energy on LSH. also, you won't see anything on LSA, but you will on LSH.

btw, theres a small chance it won't work even if everything is done right. Its unknown as to why right now.

Beelzebub said:
1) Mix ground peppermint and morning glory seeds.

2) Put the solution in petroleum ether and shake for a while. Let sit for about 2 hours and shake again.

3) Strain the seeds and peppermint. Possibly repeat step 2. Let the seeds and peppermint dry completely.

4) Put the dried seed and peppermint into ethanol. Let sit for a few days overnight. Strain the seeds and peppermint out. Let the solvent evaporate away so you have LSH (?).

I'm not a chemist expert, so I don't know if the acetaldehyde would be go into the petroleum ether, or if it would stay with the LSA and the fiber from the peppermint and seeds until it was mixed with the LSA in the ethanol.

An easy extract that SWIM found (before SWIM knew about this site) was on erowid which worked well for extracting pure LSA.
LSA extract tek
Since that is done know, SWIM intends on experimenting (since SWIM has a 200 seed extract) by adding either peppermint oil or fresh leaves to the extract (which is in rum), and then adding in some datura seeds to help with nausua (if there is any)

Hope this helps SWIY...:)

Back
Top Bottom