I just want to thank everyone for what they have been writing. It's really incredible stuff, so well written also. I have prob been reading two hours a night for two weeks now. Just phenomenal accounts.
A bit about me , it's funny that I'm reading all this because I have never done it and don't think I ever will. I feel like the accounts are enough for me to read.
I have done some stuff in early twenties , not much and was always struck at how profound it was. I had a kundalini experience when I was 25 , during a long period of no drinking , no pot , no fags even , it knocked my socks off , was really hard to relate it to anyone and its basically exactly the same experience you guys are repeatedly describing. So it's just amazing to hear others talk about it so openly , my experience was a flipping snake appeared in my back , like as clear as day , a cobra , then after it exploded energy each chakra span really fast , properly span , not a mild heat like a hundred mile an hour wheel spinning , each one showed mandala with clear colours , heart one was a lotus flower , then second heart just above , throat , head etc then finally it went through my head and it merged with exactly what you guys have been saying , something times less , it doesn't start and doesn't end , it's shocking that such a thing exists. Near the end of the experience 3 beings showed me a triangle , I paid no attention to it , so if anyone can explain the triangle thing that would be super cool. I had little ego when they showed the triangle and normal mental capacity. I then opened my eyes and I was crying as I felt I had had a blessing and I was inside every object as much as I was myself , there really was no divide.
I remember the next day my dad saying I looked well and I walked into the street and walked by a woman and I was as much her as I was me , I mean I was in my body solidly but she was all troubled and I felt everything , I was as much her as I was me. At that point , I am pretty certain my whole experience collapsed , I realised the danger of continuing in that state , but now later believe it would have stopped anyway.
So how am I hear now , checking out these amazing reports ? Well the experience never ever returned , it caused me so much heart ache , and it took me a long time to realise I actually was lying to myself and didn't want the experience to ever happen again. Fast forward to my last year , both parents diagnosed with cancer , ( both ok now happily ) , it knocked me so so much and I realised what a mess I am , and how I have zero spirituality , I hate the vague scene which is enveloped with wannabe searchers, I guess that's wrong and bitter of me. But true. Everyone here speaks straight up, it resonates a lot.
So anyhow , I'm writiting all that now just as an intro , I wanna be clear and say that was such a one off experience , it never re occurred , i ve read later that it happens often for people as a one off thing , but god did it through me off course in life.
So back to reading you guys , it's given me such faith again , I don't want to do dmt but just reading you all has touched me so much, just incredible and want to say thanks to all. Also man you all should be writers. Like so much so ! So well written , I sound like a dick but hey ,
A bit about me , it's funny that I'm reading all this because I have never done it and don't think I ever will. I feel like the accounts are enough for me to read.
I have done some stuff in early twenties , not much and was always struck at how profound it was. I had a kundalini experience when I was 25 , during a long period of no drinking , no pot , no fags even , it knocked my socks off , was really hard to relate it to anyone and its basically exactly the same experience you guys are repeatedly describing. So it's just amazing to hear others talk about it so openly , my experience was a flipping snake appeared in my back , like as clear as day , a cobra , then after it exploded energy each chakra span really fast , properly span , not a mild heat like a hundred mile an hour wheel spinning , each one showed mandala with clear colours , heart one was a lotus flower , then second heart just above , throat , head etc then finally it went through my head and it merged with exactly what you guys have been saying , something times less , it doesn't start and doesn't end , it's shocking that such a thing exists. Near the end of the experience 3 beings showed me a triangle , I paid no attention to it , so if anyone can explain the triangle thing that would be super cool. I had little ego when they showed the triangle and normal mental capacity. I then opened my eyes and I was crying as I felt I had had a blessing and I was inside every object as much as I was myself , there really was no divide.
I remember the next day my dad saying I looked well and I walked into the street and walked by a woman and I was as much her as I was me , I mean I was in my body solidly but she was all troubled and I felt everything , I was as much her as I was me. At that point , I am pretty certain my whole experience collapsed , I realised the danger of continuing in that state , but now later believe it would have stopped anyway.
So how am I hear now , checking out these amazing reports ? Well the experience never ever returned , it caused me so much heart ache , and it took me a long time to realise I actually was lying to myself and didn't want the experience to ever happen again. Fast forward to my last year , both parents diagnosed with cancer , ( both ok now happily ) , it knocked me so so much and I realised what a mess I am , and how I have zero spirituality , I hate the vague scene which is enveloped with wannabe searchers, I guess that's wrong and bitter of me. But true. Everyone here speaks straight up, it resonates a lot.
So anyhow , I'm writiting all that now just as an intro , I wanna be clear and say that was such a one off experience , it never re occurred , i ve read later that it happens often for people as a one off thing , but god did it through me off course in life.
So back to reading you guys , it's given me such faith again , I don't want to do dmt but just reading you all has touched me so much, just incredible and want to say thanks to all. Also man you all should be writers. Like so much so ! So well written , I sound like a dick but hey ,