The_Curious_One
Rising Star
Ok so I've been experimenting with DMT over the past few days and I'm still a little scared to breakthrough because every time I take 2-3 pulls I get so dizzy/disoriented that I have to put the bong down. I can feel my heart racing 100 miles an hour like its going to beat out of my chest, and my breathing becomes much faster and it makes me almost want to just pass out.
Shortly after this though I get extreme visuals. Its like I'm witnessing reality dissolve in front of my eyes. Everything I look at in the room I'm in is extremely distorted like its all flowing together or melting somehow. There are patterns on the floor, ceiling, and walls, and I can't fully focus on any one spot for more than a second or 2 before my vision starts to get shakey.
My questions are:
1) Are you supposed to just keep smoking until you pass out in order to breakthrough? Because it feels like that's whats going to happen if I don't put the bong down and try my hardest to control my breathing and heart rate.
2) Are you supposed to close your eyes after you feel the onset of the dizziness to successfully breakthrough? Or does it matter if you keep your eyes open? It feels to me like keeping my eyes open is keeping me tied down to this reality, I'm not really able to leave my body... but again I keep chickening out every time it feels like I'm about to pass out.
Basically what I'm asking is what exactly happens to your physical body when you breakthrough to hyperspace, does everyone else witness you just fall back into a trance with your eyes closed or are you still just sitting there with your eyes open and just completely blind to our reality?
I really REALLY want to breakthrough, and I feel like if someone tells me, "Its okay, you're supposed to pass out" it'll be easier for me to just man-up and keep smoking when it starts to look like the bowl is melting in front of me... lol
Shortly after this though I get extreme visuals. Its like I'm witnessing reality dissolve in front of my eyes. Everything I look at in the room I'm in is extremely distorted like its all flowing together or melting somehow. There are patterns on the floor, ceiling, and walls, and I can't fully focus on any one spot for more than a second or 2 before my vision starts to get shakey.
My questions are:
1) Are you supposed to just keep smoking until you pass out in order to breakthrough? Because it feels like that's whats going to happen if I don't put the bong down and try my hardest to control my breathing and heart rate.
2) Are you supposed to close your eyes after you feel the onset of the dizziness to successfully breakthrough? Or does it matter if you keep your eyes open? It feels to me like keeping my eyes open is keeping me tied down to this reality, I'm not really able to leave my body... but again I keep chickening out every time it feels like I'm about to pass out.
Basically what I'm asking is what exactly happens to your physical body when you breakthrough to hyperspace, does everyone else witness you just fall back into a trance with your eyes closed or are you still just sitting there with your eyes open and just completely blind to our reality?
I really REALLY want to breakthrough, and I feel like if someone tells me, "Its okay, you're supposed to pass out" it'll be easier for me to just man-up and keep smoking when it starts to look like the bowl is melting in front of me... lol