• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

2012 SHE to Welcome the 14th Baktun?

how many hours +/- between greenwich time and American Eastern Standard Time.

5 hours?

so let me make sure i'm straight...

it would be 12/21/12 6:11pm EST U.S. ??

Wrong! Please read the link in my post.
The OP should have explained better because not everyone is familiar with UTC.

Mexico City – 05:11:00
Los Angeles – 03:11:00
New York – 06:11:00
Cairo – 13:11:00
Jerusalem – 13:11:00
Sydney – 22:11:00
Berlin – 12:11:00
Tokyo – 20:11:00
London – 11:11:00
Vatican – 12:11:00

rudder said:
Be ready: December 21, 2012 @11:11 (UTC)

If the circumstances permit, then I will definitely be joining in on this. Just think...you might not ever return from hyperspace this time![/quote]

If we do not return from hyperspace, how will we See, and or eat food, things you do to stay alive.

rudder said:
Wrong! Please read the link in my post.
The OP should have explained better because not everyone is familiar with UTC.
Are you saying I was wrong?

New York is Eastern Standard Time. I'm not in New York but i'm in the same time zone.

So i'm wondering if the time that i suggested above is correct or not?

Is it actually 6:11 AM then? Rather than 6:11pm(18:11).

We call that military time but i'm not in the military so I simply use AM and PM.

3rdI said:
DoctorMantus said:
If we do not return from hyperspace, how will we See, and or eat food, things you do to stay alive.

maybe we dont really do those things:shock:

Last time I checked you need some source of food to live.

Unless we somehow transformed into A photosynthesizing plant person.
Then maybe.

I do feel a bit like a corporate zombie at times. Perhaps I am a dead, and i'm some sort of indentured servant for the Hades Insurance Company.

rudder said:
hahaha, yes momentoftruth that will be the AM where you live.

Man thats rough! Usually the only time i see 6am is when i just haven't fallen asleep yet! haha. Earliest i get up is 7am and thats because i HAVE to. lol. work.....

But hey, i guess it'll be my first (and likely my last) DMT wake and bake

hello all

i came across a connection a few weeks ago that i thought was interesting.

i seen this video ---->

it is an apparent mayan person talking about 2012.

but what intrigued me was at about the 25 minute mark he talks about the time of the alignment, he seems to refer to the actual peak to be on the 22nd at around noon and he goes on to say how it comes down to some significant 8 minute period.
i recommend just watching at the 25 min mark at least for the point i am trying to make.

now the connection was that i remembered watching a Terence McKenna video where he talks
about his peak being on the 22nd so then i found that video and sure enough at the 11:15 mark
on this video ---->
he says an exact time.

let me know what you all think

Frac7

Really Interesting Video, around 5 mins he speaks of The pyramids being particle accelerators, and they knew dec 21, though 23, there would be this planetary alignment.

And the Energy would come from the center of the galaxy, to earth, and would only last for about 8 minuets.

Realize for these 8 mins you would have a very high level of consciousness you would realize all the errors of your ways and everything that is going on in your life. but the earth would return and re cooperate it's energy. and so we would begin to forget. And so we were going to use these pyramids, so when this vibration arrives to the earth, and it remains trapped, from a lot of time and this would allow us to maintain the awakened consciousness.

But if scientist continue destroying pyramids how can we hold this energy.

At around 14:22 he speaks of activating yourself as a Human magnet and when you do this and walk around you activate others magnetic field.

Back
Top Bottom