• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

5-MeO-DMT windowpane (gel tabs)?

Migrated topic.
Thank you very much for that info man. I would think that the thick ones your friend made would hold 37.5mg total (30mg DMT fumarate, 7.5 harmals) for sure. I think that would be a nice dose. haha if not 2 would. Since SWIM has the crystalized alkaloids from syrian rue and not pure harmaline I think the extra 2.5 would be adequate to compensate.

Do you think you could just use jello? You could measure out just how much water you will need, heat the shit, and just as its cool enough mix in your DMSO with dissolved alkaloids. I was just thinking of something super easy to get, plus you could get pretty much whatever flavor you want. I have no idea what other crap may be in jello and how it may adversely affect your end product however. I think i'll look into that a little bit.

"SWIM tried 7 mg of harmaline with 5 mg of 5-MeO-DMT sublingually and had a great time. It was much more visual than 5-MeO-DMT is alone."

69ron, did you use harmaline freebase or harmaline hcl? did you ingest it or just use it sublingually? how exactly did you do this, swim is very interested.

The harmaline was freebase harmaline. It was held under the tongue for just 10 minutes.

wow thanks, swim is going to try dissolving harmaline freebase and dmt(and maybe dmso) in gel tabs and see what happens.

Any new do's and dont's regarding this? SWIM has thought of making these for other things as well and would think 5-meo would be good practice and fun.

I think this would work really well with Psilocin.

When this guy ate mushrooms for the first time someone told him he should chew em really well - to make the trip come on faster because the actives are absorbed through the skin of the mouth.

SWIM extracted it using a typical A/B extraction using DCM as the solvent, citric acid as the acid, and sodium carbonate as the base.

Hey ron, few questions about this tek. What was the ph of the acid, is 4 okay? could HCl be used instead of citric acid? what was the ph of the base, 10? Could xylene or toluene be used, and then mixed with fasa for precipitation? swim is using Virola theiodora resin from shaman extracts.com which states that
the resin of Virola theiodora has up to 8 percent of tryptamines, mainly the highly active 5-methoxy-N, N-dimethyltryptamine.

foaf is trying to get a lot of 5-meo-dmt to use sublingually. much appreciated.

also, swim assumes that he could use Knox Original Gelatin, Unflavored for the gelatin? swim also assumes that vegetable glycerin is okay to use? thanks.

Do You know those transparent cigarette papers ?
Maybe one could put some goodies bettween two of those .
They stick to each other very good.
What about agar-agar ?

damiana said:
SWIM extracted it using a typical A/B extraction using DCM as the solvent, citric acid as the acid, and sodium carbonate as the base.

Hey ron, few questions about this tek. What was the ph of the acid, is 4 okay? could HCl be used instead of citric acid? what was the ph of the base, 10? Could xylene or toluene be used, and then mixed with fasa for precipitation? swim is using Virola theiodora resin from shaman extracts.com which states that
the resin of Virola theiodora has up to 8 percent of tryptamines, mainly the highly active 5-methoxy-N, N-dimethyltryptamine.

foaf is trying to get a lot of 5-meo-dmt to use sublingually. much appreciated.

also, swim assumes that he could use Knox Original Gelatin, Unflavored for the gelatin? swim also assumes that vegetable glycerin is okay to use? thanks.

The acidic pH was about 4. The freebase stage was about 10. I don’t know how soluble 5-MeO-DMT is in xylene or toluene, so I can’t answer that part.

The resin doesn’t have 8 percent. That’s marketing hype. Maybe one amazingly potent batch did at one time, but you should expect more like 1-2%.

Yes, use Knox Original Gelatin, unflavored. Yes, use food grade vegetable glycerin.

Do windowpanes using these ratios (either put in the freezer or air dried) end up like the classic hard windowpane? Also do they stand up to the heat of a hot day? A useful piece of info: "On warming to about 40°C gelatin that has been allowed to hydrate for about 30 minutes melts to give a uniform solution" might solve the air bubbles problem.

It's hard, but flexible, almost like thick rubber. If the glycerin is removed it will get really hard and brittle and will tend to crack.

SWIM never saw them melt. It gets up to 100 F regularly here in the summer time.

SWIM tried this recipe once got rubbery results, which seemed like they would work great, but SWIM underestimated the importance of a level surface when letting set in the molds, so they came out a bit uneven. Luckily he did not use any actives and was just testing to see if it would work :)

Awesome work all.
fantastic idea. Great way to have some prepared and ready for take off and great for storage as well.
The more I learn the more things I find to learn about :lol:

What if a very minimal amount of ingredients were piled together on a heated pan (of a particular size so that the product could be cut into squares with known active content) in particular ratios and simply spread across the pan very thinly while adding a bit of water? Rather than forming a solution, then hardening it, one could utilize a slightly more manual process to possibly make it much more thin. One could even start by measuring out the absolute maximum of gelatin, glycerine, and water to be used, add the total amount of actives to the pan initially, and proceed to add minimal amounts of the other ingredients while mixing and spreading. The pan could either be preheated in the oven, or heated over a hot-dish.

Just some quick ideas to toss around.

SWIM was thinking since wax paper doesnt melt in the oven that if you had a maybe a pancake size dish on top of 1, then you could mash it down with another both on non stick side, then have something else that is heat resistant on the top of it, say another baking pan of equal size?

Like this:

_____________ <-pan
paper
gelatinmix
paper
_____________ <-pan

Im just thinking..

and even not, if you had to freeze it or fridge it, you could do the same thing, and make it paper thin..

check me if im being retarded.. but I dont think it would be absorbed into the paper, seeing as one side is coated with wax.

Observant said:
I think this would work really well with Psilocin.

When this guy ate mushrooms for the first time someone told him he should chew em really well - to make the trip come on faster because the actives are absorbed through the skin of the mouth.

That is what I am planning on doing soon. At the moment, I am looking into psilocybin extraction.
After this is accomplished, I want to make fancy psychedelic gummi-hearts. Boy howdy, this will be so much fun :)

Might actually write a tek on the whole process then...

Thanks 69ron for the idea!

i'd really love to see a tried and true tek for chaliponga, preferrably in the wiki. I've seen tons of speculation on this forum and even some brief summarizations on how to do it, but no one has a written a step by step for the less chemically-able.

Is it simply an a/b w/chlorophyl washes [like chacruna] and a matter of using the appropriate solvent to insure a pull of 5-meo?

I ask because ive had a pound of chali for almost a year now without any forseeable consumption.
I used to love using it in my aya brews, but for some reason my stomach suddenly became very disagreed upon the use of this additive.
I can handle mimosa on its own without puking, but chaliponga always puts my stomach in a bad place.
If anyone could shed some light on this subject or point me in the right direction I would be GREATLY indebted.
thx

btw fizzy, if you try the old lyceum tek [http://forums.lycaeum.org/index.php?topic=26844.0] for psilocybin and could confirm it that would really helpful, there isnt much info about sucess in this subject without the use of complicated/expensive procedures.

In all the analysis throughout the years done in chaliponga leaf including my own, 5-MeO-DMT has NEVER been found in appreciable quantities, only in trace amounts that would not have any effect whatsoever.

It has always been found with DMT as the major alkaloid by far, with only at most traces of bufotenine and 5-MeO-DMT.

Just extract it to get your DMT from it if you want, but if you're lookign for 5-MeO-DMT, I think there are more chances if you find a good virola theiodora resin (not bark!), though even with that, people often seem to have low to no yield at all, maybe because its not good virola resin.

Another seed that isnt really found in ethnobotanical suppliers but has seen at least one analysis in the 60's that showed it had a lot of 5-MeO-DMT is Anadenanthera falcata, I've bought one in Brazil and it mostly had bufotenine though, maybe depends on season or I was unlucky with the particular seeds or maybe the analysis with loads of 5-MeO-DMT was a very rare occurance.

bigmack said:
btw fizzy, if you try the old lyceum tek [http://forums.lycaeum.org/index.php?topic=26844.0] for psilocybin and could confirm it that would really helpful, there isnt much info about sucess in this subject without the use of complicated/expensive procedures.

I will most likely look into into it within the next 2 or 3 months. But making window pane containing an psilocin analogue has my highest priority at the moment.

69ron, did you solve the bubble problem or is there any other development on your side? Anyways, very valuable information already!

Back
Top Bottom