• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Art Bin

Migrated topic.
Gonna try to post this again...
Here's a couple new designs. I'm working on a website through which to sell prints and things. Let me know what y'all think. There's still some touch-up left to be done on both...

Attachments

• TOADSTOOL_VENOM21.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 0
  • FUCKUGIMP.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
Just finished my latest laser cut series titled Let Go. Individual pieces from top left are: Mandelbulb, Eye Opening, Breaking Through, Getting to the Center, Tesseract, and Hedron's Engine

Attachments

• let+go.jpg
    let+go.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Nils said:
Just finished my latest laser cut series titled Let Go. Individual pieces from top left are: Mandelbulb, Eye Opening, Breaking Through, Getting to the Center, Tesseract, and Hedron's Engine

Nice! Those are badass :)

The Crucible - with my dear friend Matt Vigeland.

crucible.jpg

My first video editing project =)
All the footages are from the alkaloids of Peganum Harmala , as they transform and purify
The only effect i used are mirror effects
Colors are as true as the camera renders them ;)

ps : how do i include the video directly on the foruM?

Quetzal7 said:
ps : how do i include the video directly on the foruM?
If you edit your post so that the video link is enclosed between [square brackets]with the word "youtube" inside the [/square brackets] you'll get the embedded screen.

It's hidden in the [BB/] box in the top right of the options above the editing screen.

Thus:
[youtube]

I loved the video, keep it up!

Loverofallthings said:
How does one embed an image into a post? I see that others attach files but I cant view them. Anyone with a tutorial on how to embed them so I can participate?

If you want to upload your own images go here Upload Image — Free Image Hosting

If you want to embed an image already on the net, copy and paste the url in the text box where you want the images to show, mark/highlight url, and click on the image icon on top.

Back
Top Bottom