• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

At what point do people stop caring about random hair growth?

TransistorBass

Plants🌿eh, who knew!
Donator
Joined
Nov 1, 2025
Messages
1,019
Merits
9,733
You know, when someone's eyebrows, nose hair and ear hair are like a collection of disembodied spiders legs?

I personally find all these things quite frustrating so make a point of trimming and plucking, even running a No.3 Clipper grade over unruly chest hair etc.

So yeah! personal grooming for comfort is definitely my thing! I can't imagine a time where I'd stop.

Almost everything gets a trim and its all about comfort, and maybe a bit of sanity too as there are no random bits of hair to fiddle with!

For the most part there is no reason for a pull-cord descending from your nostril ! 😲
 
I used to be a swimmer. I remember the first time I jumper in the pool with shaved legs. Us men were missing out lol.

I'm not an inherently hairy person, with most of my hair flowing from my head, but I prefer less hair on my body over more.

One love
 
It used to be almost a meditation for me, keeping my body smooth. Borderline spiritual, honestly. For that little stretch of time, I could focus on every square inch of my body and give each part its own attention for a moment. Lately it’s become more mindless maintenance. Lol. Maybe my body has gotten stiffer over time, but yeah... it’s definitely not spiritual anymore.

But have you really lived until you’ve put on your favorite pair of sweats with a totally smooth body?! I question it.

Your post made me laugh. Thank you🙏
 
In my case, I’d say that I went from not caring to caring, in terms of trimming body hair. I also like to shave my beard every few weeks for a fresh start. However, I haven’t cut my head hair in around 8 years, and it’s getting long. Overall, I’d say this video clip represents my life goals…

 
When i was a young man 50+ years ago .....no man would shave anthing but his face EVER .

Women only shaved there pits n legs ,,,but not all the time .

People today are obsessed with shaving there bodys .

I find women shaving there crotch REVOLTING . disturbing .

and hearing the wimpy men snivling it might touch there face or lips . sad
Really you prefer sand paper or a thousand needles jabbing your face ? over soft clean silky hair .


SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOUR OLD AND CRANKY ! ha ha ha
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom