• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

B. Caapi by itself Changa

Migrated topic.

DisEmboDied

Rising Star
Joined
May 8, 2012
Messages
549
Merits
112
I hate to make this a whole forum topic, but Can I just use b. cappi coated with dmt, or must I use Chaliponga or another type of foliage as well? I just want to try changa and so do not want to invest a lot of resources into this first experiment. I have freebased pure around 70 times.

Thanks!
 
sure you can infuse caapi only.

take s read through the changa subforum, loads of info there.
 
Another quick question...Can I just use b. caapi and dmt for pharmayuasca? Also, can I just eat the leaves directly, or must I make a tea first?

Peace
 
hmm.

maybe you outa do some reading, all this is explained, faq and search function are your friends.
 
Back
Top Bottom